Employment Documents, Templates and Resources
- Position Description templates
- Performance management guides
- User-friendly Employment Agreements builder
- Customisable employee handbook
- Guidelines and summaries for policy development and management support
Induction and Orientation Support
- Employee Induction Toolkit
- 12 Month Online Training Subscription (for induction and refreshers) to:
- Code of Conduct and Professional Practice;
- Understanding Workplace Bullying, Discrimination and Harassment;
- Introduction to policies required under Regulation 168; and
- Introduction to the NQF
Tailored Employment Advice and Consultancy
- On call governance and management support
- Phone and email employment and management guidance and support
- Award interpretation and pay rate advice
Affordable Employee Assistance Program (EAP) Access
- Support for employees to access confidential counselling and support services
TEAMS is led by our Principal Policy and HR Advisor, David Smithson.
David has extensive experience across the breadth of community services, with a particular focus within the OSHC sector as both a Service Manager and Approved Provider.
David holds a Bachelor of Arts (Extended Psychology Major) and Master of Business (specialising in Human Resource Management). David is also a Professional Member of the Australian Human Resource Institute (AHRI).