3. We are available to travel to the location of your choice.
5. HOW DO I BOOK A SESSION?
1. Email us at email@example.com to inquire about our availability.
2. To secure your session date and time, you must pay the full session balance.
would you like to....
6. WHAT HAPPENS AFTER THE SESSION?
1. You will receive a private password protected proofing gallery with all of your outstanding images. Your gallery access information will be emailed to you within 24 hours of your shoot.
2. Browse through your gallery and choose your favorite image(s) ( per your purchased collection) that you would like to use as your retouched image. Upon your submission please allow 48-72 hours to receive your edited proof.
3. Within 48-72 hours you will receive your edited proof via email on file. Email us to confirm your satisfied with your retouched image or let us know if there needs to be any corrections. ** You are allotted 2 revisions. Per additional revision over the 2 you will be charged an editing fee of $50/hr.**
4. Once your edit has been approved. You will receive your final image via email. You will simply click the link in your email to download your image gallery.
+Your gallery must be downloaded to your desktop or laptop. iPhones and tablets are not compatible.
5. Download your image and start sharing with the world.
WHAT IS RETOUCHING?
We heal pimples, blemishes and some wrinkles. Whiten teeth and remove stray hairs.CAN I PURCHASE ADDITIONAL IMAGES?
May I purchase Additional Images?
YES! Its $150 per additional edited image. With each image you will receive 1. high res 1. low res file.
COME PHOTO READY.
We will be offering hair and makeup in the Fall of 2018.
WE LOOK FORWARD TO WORKING WITH YOU SOON!
For more questions. Please email us at...
CALL + 706.372.4126
2018 copyright Visuelle Photography, an Elle Laye Co. All images are property of Visuelle Photography, LLC. All sales are final. There are no refunds. If for any reason you are unsatisfied, Visuelle Photography promises to resolve the matter in a manner suitable to all involved.