Welcome to the second edition of the Renaissance Boston Waterfront Hotel Newsletter.
The newsletter will serve as an ongoing source of information regarding updates at the hotel, as well in Boston Seaport District.
This month we will focus on the following topics.
- A closer look at some of the new and existing restaurants in the neighborhood
- A review of new hotel competition in the Seaport District (Yotel)
- Meeting space renovation updates and marketing information
- Updated need date calendar
If you have any questions about any information contained in the newsletter please do not hesitate to contact Mike Wijkowski or Brehan Sage.
If you would like individual files for the meeting space renderings, 3D meeting space diagrams, or our need date calendar please contact Erin Ryan.
Restaurants in the Area:
Spotlight on Trillium Brewing Company
369 Congress St, Boston, MA 02210
City Tap House, 10 Boston Wharf Rd, Boston, MA 02210
How to sell:
- New to the Seaport
- Located four city blocks from the hotel
- Elevated American Pub Food
- Over 60 locally and internationally sourced craft beers on tap.
- With the Harvey Private Dining Room that can accommodate up to 35 for a seated dinner or 45 for reception it's an excellent location for small groups who want to host off site catering events.
Blue Dragon, 324 A Street, Boston, MA 02210
How to Sell:
- Owned by Celebrity Chef Ming Tsai
- Located eight city blocks from the hotel
- Tapas-style menu adds Ming's East West twist to many pub favorites
- Good for small groups looking for a interactive chef experience
Competition in the Area
YOTEL, 65 Seaport Boulevard, Boston, MA, 02210
The Renaissance Boston Waterfront Hotel meeting space renovation is complete! Please see below for before and after photos of our Atlantic and Pacific Ballrooms