What Career path do I plan to Pursue? Why this Career?
- A Pediatric Allergist.
- I love children and I love helping others feel the best they can!
- I have grown up going to the allergist. I know how bad allergies can make you feel and I don't want any child to feel miserable all the time.
- Allergists can decide their schedules, work in a comfortable environment, and create great friends as well!
20 Year Plan (After Graduation)
- Graduate High school
- Go to K-State and Major in Biology
- Get accepted into Med. School and gradute at the top of my class
- Complete my Specialization Residency
- Work at an existing practice for a few years then after I establish a client base, open up my own private practice