Welcome the the Adobe Stock Motion Graphics Artist Guidelines homepage.
Our goal is to provide the guidance necessary for you to become a successful artist on Adobe Stock for motion graphics templates (MoGRTS). Please click on the buttons in the body of this page to find out more about how your templates should be created, organized and submitted to maximize your success with Adobe Stock.
Please note, at this point in time, the Adobe Stock MoGRTS Artist program is by invitation only. For more information, please contact email@example.com.
November 1, 2019
Metadata Requirements have been updated to make submissions easier. Download the new metadata sheet and follow the instructions for all new batches.
August 28, 2019
All Adobe Stock Contributors are now referred to as who they truly are, Artists. All documentation has been updated to reflect this change.
August 23, 2019
Information about our Creative Cloud All Apps Bonus Program has been added to the Submission Guidelines and Artist FAQ.
August 12, 2019
An FAQ has been added for the convenience of our artists. Answers to common questions can now be found there.
July 17, 2019
The Creative Brief has been updated to include information to inspire ideas for MoGRT creation, as well as aid in some common technical queries. It will now be updated seasonally to remain relevant and useful to contributors and testing artists.
July 2nd, 2019
The Best Practices guidelines have been renamed to Technical Requirements. They are required for all submissions.
June 3rd, 2019
Technical Requirements has been updated with the following information:
- For preferred control names, Color is preferred instead of ̶F̶i̶l̶l̶
- Avoid using more than 4 fonts in a single template so that a user will not have to endure long syncing times
- Text inputs should be able to accept up to 20 characters as a default without being cut off by masks or resizing. Best practice is to ensure that text is never obscured at any time, no matter if the global and text size is changed. The easiest way to enable this is to check the Collapse Transformations switch.
- Linked to Syntax Differences
May 31st, 2019
- New Metadata Requirements page is available along with a new metadata form. We will only accept the new metadata form in .mogrt submissions.
- New Category Requirements for Lower Thirds: Left Orientation and Right Orientation options OR 3-10 different lower third styles
- Expressions Guide has been updated to include new Sample Projects for commonly used Text expressions.
October 31st, 2018
Images Used: Bokeh Loop Title by uniquefx; 3D Stroke Reveal Text by Tommi Rahko; Colorful Kinetic Titles by Wavebreak Media; Grunge Paint Title by microzooms; Neon Reveal Title by microzooms; 3D Neon Title by Nawaz Alamgir; Blue Hi Tech Titles by Pressmaster; Silence and Solitude Title by Enchanted Studios
Last Updated: 11/4/19