We're almost done. Please consider joining us, at least online. Let's finish strong like I've told a Jedi and as the Apostle Paul states.
You need to be faithful. Then you will do what God wants. You will receive what he has promised Hebrews 10:36
I've been praying for you, mentioning you names, lifting up our teams, believing in a great year.
The Miracle Is In The Mundane
To accomplish anything in life takes a fight, some work, and some struggle. When we fail to succeed in something we often put false limitations on ourselves. We don’t win every fight in life – sometimes we win and sometimes we learn. Struggles are prime real estate for God to do miracles for us. We often wait on God to bring the miracle when He’s waiting on us to bring the muscle. The mundane instructions of God often lead to the miracle we’ve been waiting for. God’s power is demonstrated when our power to act is evident. Always expect God to do what we can’t do, but never expect God to do what we can do.
Take some time to either re-listen to the message or dig a little deeper. The Spirit of God wants to do something in our lives, yours and mine.
Stupid sentence of the newsletter, well, a groaner for you : A thief broke into my house last night. He started searching for money so I woke up and searched with him.
FOR COACHES AND TEAM LEADERS
I encourage each of you be part of this great night. Pastor Daniel has an "on time" word to share with us and this will be a night you DO NOT want to miss! I also encourage to invite someone you are currently developing - someone who is not currently a team leader, coach, or director. It will be held here at the Fred campus Tuesday, February 21, from 7:00 to 8:30 pm
Childcare is provided. And oh yeah, RSVP is necessary.
I want to offer an opportunity for someone to serve on that evening. Since we are offering childcare, we will need people to help in our environments. It's an all-campus event so we do have other KP people from elsewhere serving with us, team mates as well as team leaders.
We want to ask live our people in our Rallies and make "personal asks".
IMPORTANT UPCOMING DATES
- January 9th to 29th - 21 Days of Prayer and Fasting
- January 29th VO @ 8:30 & 4pm and Baptism
- February 3rd - FEARLESS
- March 21th - Team Night 6:30-8:30
Come on coaches, these times are specifically planned for you!!! February will be open next week.
Team Leaders will be able to fill in these spots if I'm available.
I meet with 9 volunteers last Sunday. 9 new prospects for team leaders by the way :) I'll keep you posted.
Specifics in environments
SMALL GROUP: Small group is a great time for you to connect with our bunch. Take that time to do just that: connect!
- I love you guys spirit of generosity of love you spread to our kids. Kudos to you!
- Make sure your rooms are clean when you leave. Another group is coming after you
- EVERYONE, TELL A PARENT SOMETHING GREAT ABOUT THEIR CHILD. Come on!
- Make sure you keep ALL MATERIAL available for the 5PM team
- You're doing great guys!
- Fill out you attendance sheets, they are not optional!
- EVERYONE, TELL A PARENT SOMETHING GREAT ABOUT THEIR CHILD
- As a reminder, challenge our kids to keep pushing themselves during the week by using YouVersion
- They can also fill out their cards during the week
- As leaders of that group, have an attitude of worship when you join Quest 2-3 in the theater. They will follow your lead. Participate. I should see and hear you singing and having fun
- TELL PARENTS ABOUT THE YOUVERSION PLAN