Step 1. Create Inside Art
Draw or paint a picture. Write a song. Photograph something. Do an interpretive dance. Perform a skit. Write a poem. Animate a scene. Create any type of art inspired by your experience, emotions, and thoughts during this time.
Need Inspiration? Here's some prompt ideas:
- Self Portrait From the Before Times
- I Was Today Old When I Learned....
- Fears & Hopes. Needs & Wants
- This Gives Me Comfort
- I Made This. I Built This. I Cooked This.
- A Day in the Life of Distance Learning.
- My New Favorite Thing
- Social Distancing Life Hacks
Step 2. Submit Your Creation
Submit your creation one of two ways -
Post your creation on social media. Tag @SGUSDvapa. Make your post public. Use this hashtag: #InsideArtSGUSD
Visit the SGUSD Visual and Performing Arts Website and follow the links to upload your creation. Click the button below....
Important: Though we appreciate art of all kinds, your submission must be "school appropriate" to be included in the gallery or shared via social media.
Jonathan Huang, Graphic Design