1. Why do we invite missionaries to visit us?
* to let our students understand more about the Word of God and His love
* to motivate students to learn English
* to improve students’ English proficiency
2. How often do the missionaries visit us?
* GEO: Once a week throughout the school year
* II: Once a year, 2-5 days during summer holidays / normal school days & weekends
3. What do the missionaries do at LCK?
* to share messages on given topics in morning assemblies
* to co-teach with English / Religious Studies / Home Economics / Music subject teachers
* to have lunch with students
* to organize lunchtime activities including booth games & American Funfair
* to organize after-school English speaking programme / activities, e.g. speaking workshops, board games & ball games
* to lead singspiration in Student Fellowship
* to organize other kinds of activities, e.g. bible storytelling, puppet shows, drama shows & art work
* to go sightseeing with students
* to visit students’ homes