NEW! Creative Cloud for Enterprise Learning Hub
As an enterprise creative, you need to collaborate with distributed teams, establish scalable processes, and comply with corporate systems and guidelines.
We've created 40+ tutorials to help you learn new features in the 2021 release of Creative Cloud—from an enterprise perspective.
Illustrator on the iPad
Illustrator on the iPad lets you create gorgeous vector graphics with precision and speed, absolutely anywhere.
With Illustrator on your iPad and Apple Pencil in your hand, you're all set to create magic on the canvas.
- NEW! Create radial, grid, and mirror repeat objects to design powerful illustrations, logos, icons, and more
- NEW! Core drawing tools – Pen, Pencil, and Blob Brush work amazingly on the iPad as you get more control over their settings
- Work anywhere – on a desktop or a mountaintop
The modern app for illustrations and graphics. Create logos, icons, illustrations, and any other designs you can imagine for the web, mobile, or print.
- NEW! Smart Glyph Snapping
- NEW! Recolor Artwork
- NEW! Enhanced Cloud Documents
Photoshop is the world’s best imaging and graphic design software, allowing unlimited creativity for professionals across devices.
Now, anyone can create anything they imagine, anywhere inspiration strikes. If you can think it, you can make it with Photoshop.
- NEW! Neural Filters powered by Adobe Sensei
- NEW! Sky Replacement Tool
- NEW! Pattern Preview
Photoshop on the iPad
Create on your iPad with the Photoshop features you know and love, from retouching and compositing to spot healing and blend modes.
- NEW! Livestream as you create
- NEW! Edit your canvas size
Adobe XD is a user experience design and prototyping tool for designing websites, apps, voice interfaces, games, and other types of digital experiences.
- NEW! Create and share creative systems using Libraries
- NEW! Manipulate objects in 3D space with 3D transforms
- NEW! Design flexible text layouts with auto-height text
- NEW! Stacks and Scroll Groups
The industry-standard app to create beautiful documents for print and digital publishing. Create rich digital and print experiences, from eBooks and electronic magazines, to books, reports and whitepapers.
- NEW! Seamless content reviews with text annotations
- NEW! Intelligent subject detection and text wrap
- NEW! Locate colors in your document
Premiere Rush is the first all-in-one, cross-device video editing app that makes creating and sharing online content easier than ever. This integrated desktop and mobile solution automatically syncs your projects and edits to the cloud — allowing you to work anywhere, on any device.
- NEW! New transitions in the Effects panel
- NEW! Pan and Zoom now available on all platforms
- NEW! New graphics and audio browsing experience + in-app content
Premiere Pro is the industry-leading video editing software for film, TV, and the web. Creative tools, integration with other apps and services, and the power of Adobe Sensei help you craft footage into polished films and videos.
- NEW! Color management for ARRI ProRes
- NEW! Support for Rec2100 PQ color working space
- NEW! Import support for ProRes RAW
Create engaging content in 3D faster with high-quality models, materials, and lighting. Dimension makes it easy to build brand visualizations, illustrations, product mockups, packaging designs, and other creative work.
- NEW! Easily export your 3D model UVs as an image in PSD format
- NEW! General Enhancements
Only Adobe Stock provides a differentiated, quality at scale creative digital asset collection, driven by an artist community grounded in creative integrity and powered by Adobe Sensei that empower creators to tell their stories and work efficiently within Creative Cloud.
- NEW! Stock Free collection – Discover over 70,000 free stock photos, vectors, and videos that can be used for personal, business, or commercial projects.
- NEW! Stock Advocates Program – to identify, support, and promote outstanding artists identifying or allied with underrepresented communities, and create visual content that is honest, contemporary, and inclusive.
- NEW! Stock Audio assets with native integration in Premiere Pro
Turn mobile phones and tablets into a design collection tool. Captured assets automatically sync with other desktop and mobile Adobe creative applications. Users can bring them into their projects or easily share them with collaborators.
- Type – Snap a photo of a font and Capture uses Adobe Sensei technology to recognize the shapes and suggest similar fonts.
- Patterns – Make geometric patterns in real time with Capture presets, then send your patterns to Photoshop or Illustrator to refine and use as fills.
- Colors – Capture and edit color themes and turn them into customizable palettes to use in just about any Creative Cloud app.
Work on documents anywhere using the Acrobat Reader mobile app. This free app — trusted by hundreds of millions — is packed with all the latest tools you need to keep projects moving wherever you are.
- Liquid Mode – Easily read documents on your phone and tablet
- Fill & Sign – Collect signatures from anywhere
- Edit – Make PDF edits on mobile
- Collaborate – Eliminate email threads and their attachments