Here We Are All Family
At Carefield Castro Valley, we encourage residents, friends, family, loved ones and staff to interact and enjoy each other's company day after day. We believe in helping our community members form meaningful connections with each other and their community at large to gain a greater sense of purpose and belonging.
Our lifestyle program is guided by five core elements:
- Move - Our environment encourages residents to be active, keep moving and get involved in the community
- Engage - We encourage physical, mental, social and spiritual development
- Feel - We surround ourselves with people who support positive behaviors and provide options to better the mind and body
- Connect - We believe communicating among residents, families and staff is essential.
- Eat - Freshly prepared meals provide what everyone needs to enjoy living each day with joy, purpose and pleasure.
Beautifully furnished common areas, outdoor patios and walking paths offer comfortable areas to visit and engage in favorite activities. Laughter, music, great food, good conversation, a nature walk, movies, live entertainment, games, a shopping trip and time with children and grandchildren are all within reach at Carefield Castro Valley.
At Carefield Castro Valley, we believe in building a connected community that encourages friendship and bonding between residents, family, friends, staff and the rest of the Castro Valley community. These connections are an essential part of living a vibrant, meaningful and satisfying life full of purpose and belonging.