What is Microeconomics?
Microeconomics is the study of behavior in decision making displayed by individuals and families concerning their buying habits and lifestyle.
What is Macroeconomics?
Macroeconomics is the behavior of of an economy or country as a whole. It focuses on the changes in economy, unemployment and growth rate.
A blight on a coffee plants kills off much of the Brazilian crop:
Coffee is shown to cause cancer in laboratory rats:
Strengths and weaknesses of having a credit card:
- You can shop online, overseas and instore.
- Many credit cards are excepted almost anywhere.
- Credit cards let you buy now and pay later.
- You can collect points which can be used to get free items.
- They keep a record of all your expenses.
- If you lose your credit card or it is stolen, someone can spend all of your money and have access to your financial records.
- You have to pay back interest.
- If you miss a payment you have to pay a late fee.
- It's easy to get into debt because it is easier for you to spend money.
- You will have a bad credit score If you miss payments or have too many open credit card accounts.