November 5th, 2017
6 night Tour through Southern Ireland
Meals with ten (10) meals with breakfast and dinner.
Top sights with visits to: Galway, Connemara, Killarney and Dublin.
Relaxed and updated itinerary.
Top hotels, including a two (2) night stay at a castle hotel!
Heart of Ireland Tour Includes
- Excellent hotels with first class and superior first class hotels throughout.
- Full Irish breakfast daily, except day of arrival.
- Four (4) hotel dinners.
- Full sightseeing by deluxe touring motorcoach.
- Professional Irish driver/guide to escort you throughout.
- Visits to: Guinness Storehouse, Trinity College, Cliffs of Moher, Connemara Marble and Celtic Crystal.
- Scenic touring of Dingle Peninsula and a panoramic Dublin city tour.
- Porterage of one (1) suitcase per person.
- Tips and taxes in Ireland. Gratuities to the driver/guide not included.
- Celtic Tours flight bag and portfolio of travel documents.
Day 01, Saturday: U.S. to Ireland
Depart the U.S. for your overnight flight to Ireland. Dinner will be served shortly after take-off.
Day 02, Sunday: Dublin - Galway
Morning arrival at Dublin Airport. Depart Dublin and travel the short journey to Galway, where we check into our hotel. Free time to rest. In the afternoon, we enjoy a local panoramic sightseeing tour of Galway City. Dinner and overnight in Galway.
Day 03, Monday: Galway- Connemara - Galway
Today we enjoy a scenic tour of Connemara. Travel along Galway Bay to Maam Cross and Clifden. Continue on via Kylemore Abbey and stop briefly for a photo opportunity. We continue via scenic countryside; keep an eye out for sheep en-route to Moycullen. We stop to visit the Connemara Marble Factory and the Celtic Crystal Factory. Return to Galway. Our evening is free to enjoy Galway this evening, with dinner on your own. Overnight in Galway.
Day 04, Tuesday: Galway - Cliffs of Moher - Killarney
Morning departure from Galway. We make our way to the awe inspiring and majestic Cliffs of Moher, which rise 700 feet above the Atlantic Ocean. A spectacular day with great sea and cliff view, before making our way to Killarney for dinner and overnight.
Day 05, Wednesday: Killarney - Dingle Peninsula
A delightful day takes us along the Kerry coast to the Dingle Peninsula, which offers magnificent coastal scenery. Beyond Slea Head, we see the Blasket Islands, the last outpost of Europe. A full day tour returning to Killarney, where we enjoy dinner at our hotel this evening. Overnight in Killarney.
Day 06, Thursday: Killarney - Cashel - Dublin
Leaving Killarney we travel over the mountains to Blarney, where we pause for a visit to Blarney Woollen Mills. Here you have time to enjoy an optional visit to Blarney Castle, and perhaps kiss the famed Blarney Stone. Leaving Blarney we travel via Tipperary and Cashel, where we pause for a photo-op at the historic Rock of Cashel. Arrive in Dublin, where the evening is free to dine on your own tonight. Overnight at our castle hotel tonight in Killiney, Co. Dublin.
Our castle hotel is situated at the brow of Killiney Hill, in the prestigious south Dublin suburb of Killiney and overlooking Dublin Bay.
Day 07, Friday: Dublin
Coming into the capital city this morning for sightseeing. We visit the Guinness Storehouse, enjoying panoramic views of the city from the Gravity Bar, followed by Trinity College and the 8th century Book of Kells. Some time free then to enjoy the capital city independently. Dublin has plenty of shops, cafe, museums and more for you to enjoy. This evening, we enjoy a farewell dinner at our castle hotel in Killiney, Co. Dublin.
Day 08, Saturday: Dublin - U.S.
Early morning transfer to Dublin Airport for your return flight home. Flights to the U.S. arrive home the same day.
- Tour $1119 per person includes accommodations, taxes, fees, transportation, guided sightseeing and meals
- Airfare $684 per person from O'Hare
- Goal - 10 rooms (20 people) traveling
- Potential Travel by Beth agent escort