Sleep Gagneet, Kiran, Loveleen, Jessica
The National Sleep Foundation: https://sleepfoundation.org/
What happens when children don't get enough sleep: https://sleepfoundation.org/ask-the-expert/what-happens-when-my-child-or-teen-doesn%E2%80%99t-get-enough-sleep
- behavoir problem
- mood and emotion problems
The Science of Sleep Videos: https://sleepfoundation.org/video-library
Extreme Sleepiness: .sleepfoundation.org/sleep-disorders-problems/idiopathic-hypersomnia-and-sleep
Can Kids Get Sleep Apena?: www.sleepfoundation.org/sleep-disorders-problems-list/can-kids-get-sleep-apnea
Foods and Drinks For a Good Nights Sleep: https://sleepfoundation.org/sleep-topics/food-and-drink-promote-good-nights-sleep
- warm milk
- cottage cheese
- Brain: While you sleep a fluid is pumped throughout your brain throwing away any waste products your brain makes.
- Heart: Your heats takes a break when you sleep. It pumps blood slower than it does throughout the day.
- Lungs: Your lungs slow down your breathing as you sleep.
- Muscles: While you sleep, your growth hormones work to rebuild your muscles and joints so when your wake up in the morning your body wont ace or feel tired.
Sleep problems that kids have: https://sleep.org/articles/problems-that-keep-kids-awake/
- sleep apnea
How Exercise Affects Sleep: https://sleep.org/articles/exercise-affects-sleep/
- exercising reduces stress and tires you out which benifits your sleep
- exercising reduces the risk of sleep apnea and other difficult sleep disorders
Sleep Expert - Sammy Margo: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sponsored/lifestyle/bedroom-ideas/11570705/things-to-help-you-sleep.html
- a peaceful, calm sleep environment helps you sleep
- bedroom should be clear of clutter
- pastel wall colors
- silent bedroom
Expert Approved Sleep Tips - http://www.shape.com/lifestyle/mind-and-body/13-expert-approved-sleep-tips