Year 6 Class 2017
As the school year has now concluded, our Year 6 students are moving onto high school. It has been a wonderful year and it is amazing how quickly it has gone by. There have been lots of friendships made and lots of information passed from teachers to students. We have enjoyed seeing the growth in each child, not only academically but also emotionally, socially and spiritually. Thank you Year 6 for all the memories, the happy times and the laughs. God bless as you go on your new adventure into your next phase of life.
Farewell Staff 2017
Mrs Bronwyn Goodwin -To my Wahroonga Adventist School Community. After 22 years of memories, education for my own children, personal growth and the joy of working with your children, it is time for me to say farewell. My husband and I are moving on to Currawah Aboriginal Education Centre approx an hour this side of Burke. It saddens me to say goodbye, but I will take you with me in my heart.
Thank you for the privilege of knowing and caring for so many of your children over the years, and for your support and the memories I will take with me..
Shine, Grow, Reach. I'll be keeping in contact to watch your beautiful children grow into extraordinary adults.
- Mr James Crabtree - we wish him all the best as he leaves us to teach at Central Coast Adventist School - we will miss him dearly.
- Miss Natalie Ruiz - is taking 12 months leave - we wish her all the best with her new endeavours.
New Staffing 2018
- Head of Middle/Senior School – Michael St Mart
- Science/Maths – Sandro Bastos
- English/Geography/History - Sophie Stojanovic
- Food Tech, Cafe & Textiles – Rhianna Drinkall
- Maths/IST – Ryan Aitken
- English/History/Visual Arts/ Food Tech - Fiona Willis
- Art - Emmeline Trappitt
- Year 1 - Paige Fuller
The Wahroonga Adventist School Choir from Years 3 -8, performed at the SAN Carols last Sunday night. Thank you to Mrs Jacobs & Miss Spall who put together a beautiful arrangement of dancers and singers, making the night a huge success! Thanks also to Miss Ruiz who arranged the outfits for the night, they looked very festive.