During the Worship
5. All participants, leaders, attendees must wear face masks during the entire service.
6. During worship, the worship leaders and performers are exempt from wearing face masks as long as they are 12 feet from the nearest person, including other leaders and performers.
7. No congregational singing would be allowed. Attendees can listen to the praise team and hum under their masks.
8. Seating and/or standing must participate in social distancing of six feet apart and please sit/stand with your families.
9. Please try not to use the restrooms at church. In an emergency, restrooms in the Family Center behind the worship stage will be open. Please follow the directions of the volunteers.
10. Worship volunteers may ask for your contact information or request to fill out a form in the event that someone contracts the virus (See #1).
11. Hand sanitizer and extra masks will be prepared.
12. Please continue to use the online tithing for offering.
After the Worship
13. No fellowship or refreshments will be offered.
14. When you leave, please drive carefully, especially within the parking lot.
Please keep in mind:
15. For persons in vulnerable categories, and with pre-existing conditions and those who says yes to any of those questions in the pre-screening questionnaire form (Link under #1), we highly recommend remaining at home for the online service streaming on YouTube on Sunday.
16. In order to honor “No touch limitations,” the list below won’t be done during the outdoor worship:
17. If you are not comfortable with following the guidelines, please remain at home for the online service streaming on YouTube on Sunday.