- Disney is a Fortune 500 company
- $52.5 billion in revenue in the last fiscal year
- Quarterly earnings of $2.9 billion for its first fiscal quarter
- Diluted earnings per share increased by 36% from $1.27 to $1.73
- Parks and Resorts revenue for the first fiscal quarter was $4.3 billion
- In 2016, Disney gave more than $400 million to nonprofit organizations
- Since 2012, Disney has donated 23.1 million books to children and schools
- Disney Voluntears have contributed more than 2.9 million hours of service since 2012
- Non-profit organizations can request funding right on the Disney website
- Made Glassdoor’s top 20 employee benefits list for 2016
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- On site childcare
- Free admission to park for employees, their family, and friends
- Discounts on hotels, cruise line, and merchandise
- Discounts at select restaurants and participating local businesses
- Many different education programs including an education reimbursement program
- "Benefits at Disney Parks and Resorts." Walt Disney Parks and Resorts. N.p., n.d. Web. 11 Apr. 2017.
- "Disney." Fortune. N.p., n.d. Web. 11 Apr. 2017.
- "Philanthropy - Charitable Giving, News, Volunteering." The Walt Disney Company. N.p., n.d. Web. 11 Apr. 2017.
- Team, Glassdoor. "Top 20 Employee Benefits & Perks." Glassdoor Blog. N.p., 08 Nov. 2016. Web. 11 Apr. 2017.
- "The Walt Disney Company Reports Record Quarterly Earnings for the First Quarter of Fiscal 2016." The Walt Disney Company. N.p., 01 Mar. 2016. Web. 11 Apr. 2017.