Each real PE pack contains a comprehensive set of resources to support the delivery of outstanding PE. This year they were enhanced based on feedback from practitioners to ensure a deeper understanding of the real PE approach to fully embed in schools. We've also simplified them making them much easier to use.
Fully aligned to the National Curriculum and Ofsted requirements, real PE focuses on the development of agility, balance and coordination, healthy competition and cooperative learning through the unique and market leading real PE approach to teaching and learning in PE.
real PE packs include:
- Introduction booklet
- Memorystick containing 36 Interactive Lesson Plans for your year group broken into 6 units of work
- FUNS for everyone Interactive, Inclusive DVD
- Supporting Activities Box
- 6 double-sided FUNS Posters
- real PE Posters
- A6 FUNS Student Cards (KS2)
- 12 First FUNS Story Books (EYFS/KS1)
- 36 First FUNS Cards (EYFS/KS1)
For Early Years Foundation Stage and Key Stage 1 we've introduced new Create characters making the resources even more fun and engaging for your pupils!