The layout is such that the teams of a customer are listed along with the role of the customer on the team. Most often, a customer will be part of only one team contract, but it is possible for customers to be Admins/Delegates on multiple teams as well. The possible roles of a customer on a team are -
- Primary Admin
- Secondary Admin
- Invited as Admin (Search possible only if the potential Admin is already an Adobe customer)
As per this example, Adobe is the Team where the customer plays the role of a Primary Admin.
AVAILABLE SEATS Is the total number of seats available on the team that are not cancelled. Similarly, seat count against any given product also reflects the uncancelled seats on the product.
PRODUCT / OFFER CATEGORY Products are listed based on the unique OfferIDs. This means that if the same contract has seats belonging to different offers of any given product, it will show up as two different products/offers.
PRODUCT STATUS The statuses at a product/offer level are based on the following custom logic -
- If all the seats are in a single payment status, the product status is also the same
- If there are multiple seat payment statuses:
- If the seat payment statuses are ONLY Cancelling & Cancelled - Product Status is Cancelling
- If there are any other status other than the above two - Product Status is Active
Team Subscriptions on Customer View