- New Castle County Science Fair
- Conservation Poster Contest
- 2018 Poster Contest sponsored by the Domestic Violence Coordinating Council’s Public awareness/Education Committee
- Service Academy Night
- Student Poll Workers Needed
- VFW Voice of Democracy Scholarship Program
- American Legion Oratorical Scholarship Program
Winter season starts on November 9th. Please complete physicals and waiver before 11/7. The Wellness Center has openings for physicals during school hours.
- Girls XC - Nikki Pilla ran a season best time at the UD Blue/Gold HS XC meet to score for the first time this year on the Girls’ Varsity team. She also had a strong showing in our tri-meet against Red Lion and DMA to lead Conrad to a double victory.
- Boys XC - Justin Madden ran a season best time at the UD Blue/Gold HS XC meet to lead the JV team. Justin has demonstrated a strong commitment to success this year and is seeing his hard work pay off.
- Cheer - Congratulations to Mackenzie Spadea and Maria Ramunno for being awarded the Spirit Stick for their dedication and leadership.
- Football - Ja'Teir Berkley-Osborne led the Red Wolves to victory over Charter with 137 All-Purpose yards and 3 Rushing TD's.
- Soccer - Diego Figueroa currently leads the team with 14 goals and is second with 8 assists.
- Volleyball - Olivia Joswick helped the team go 3-0 this week with 20 kills, 6 aces and 41 digs. The Red Wolves improved to 8-3 on the season.
- Field Hockey - Haley Hockenbrock played an exceptional offensive and defensive game as center mid and was instrumental in the teams win over St, Marks on October 9.
- Marching Band - Mike Riello has guided the alto sax section to amazing performances with playing fast and challenging music.
Heart in the Game
- October 20th - Alumni Craft Show 9-3
- October 20th - Fall Fest 11-1 in the Conrad cafeteria
- October 25th - Sports Boosters Meeting 6:30 in the Library
- October 27th - Hoops for Hunger Girls Basketball Clinic
- November 2nd - End of the first marking period
- November 5th - No School
- November 6th - No School (Election Day)