Soliman Acupuncture Treatment
The Ashton Rehabilitation Clinic offers a highly specialized treatment method for Allergy called the Soliman Acupuncture Treatment Technique (SATT).
Soliman Auricular Treatment Technique It is different and much more sophisticated than body acupuncture. It uses the ear and the vascular autonomic signal for the pulse to diagnose and treat the offending allergy. The Soliman Acupuncture Technique is not taught in medical or acupuncture schools but by Dr. Soliman himself.
Although the Chinese school of acupuncture were first to discover auricular (ear) acupuncture points, Dr.Paul Nogier and colleagues were first to elucidate the mechanism for how auricular medicine actually worked and how it could used in the treatment of allergy. It was introduced in 1956, and became endorsed as a valid medical treatment for dozens of ailments by the World Health Organization. Nogier’s work laid the foundation for the research of Dr. Nader Soliman, who refined it into an extraordinary method, which has indeed helped people overcome allergies naturally.
By measuring these deficiencies within these fields we can eliminate most allergies within three weeks.
Take a look at the video demonstration of the magnetic field. Over a period of forty years, Dr. Harold Burr and his colleagues at the Yale University School of Medicine have confirmed that all living things have electrodynamic fields-the “fields of life” or L—fields- that can be measured and mapped with fine voltmeters; that these measurements vary with the physical and mental condition of the subject; and that changes in L-fields can be used in diagnosis of a variety of disorders. By measuring these deficiencies within these fields we can eliminate most allergies within three weeks.
What Are Allergies?
This short video explains our present understanding of what allergies are.
Allergens can be ingested from food or drugs. You can make contact with something like poison ivy, latex, cosmetics or dyes. They can come from the environment ie., pollens, grass, weeds, trees, dust mites, insect parts animal proteins ( dander, skin, roaches). Many of us are allergic to vaccines, allergy shots, hormones, insect venom and drugs.
Many of you who suffer from allergies may be familiar with the following symptoms:
- Skin: itching, hives, rashes, acne, rosacea, eczema, psoriasis
- Swelling: face, lips, tongue, throat
- Gastro-intestinal: pain, bloating, diarrhea, “irritable bowel syndrome,” vomiting
- Lung and Sinus: nasal congestion, cough, wheezing, sinusitis, bronchitis
- Neurological: headaches, tingling, dizziness, fainting
- Emotional/Psychiatric: memory, behavioral & mood disturbances, depression, anxiety
- Musculoskeletal: joint stiffness and inflammation
- Autoimmune conditions: Lupus (SLE), Multiple Sclerosis (MS), Alopecia areata (patchy hair loss), Hashimoto’s thyroiditis, rheumatoid arthritis, and vitiligo. With an autoimmune condition, one’s body actually attacks its own tissues—it develops an allergy to itself.