The Empathy Project Fellowship: How to get your school or district involved
The Empathy Project Fellowship connects educators around the world in a meaningful, personalized learning experience around virtual exchange. This free, three-month fellowship aims to gather a group of thoughtful, committed educators who empower learners to engage with the world around them.
We are seeking a select number schools and districts to participate in the fellowship and spark empathy across the world.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to get involved!
- Receive a school- or district-wide Empatico designation.
- Pioneer a lasting initiative around sparking empathy and kindness.
- Connect your students with classrooms around the world, for free.
- Empower your educators to dive deeper into blended learning through discussions, resources, inquiry-based learning and participation in at least two virtual exchanges with partner classes.
- Provide the opportunity for your educators to earn 30 PD credit hours and 2 digital badges.
Any educator—teacher, media specialist, tech specialist, principal, guidance counselor, etc.—who works with students age 7-11 is welcome to become a fellow.