Content Info For The Week
- ELA (Lee): This week in Mrs. Lee's class, we will be reviewing for our Unit #3 assessment, which will be given on Thursday, March 11. Students will focus on answering short constructed responses in well-written paragraphs, figurative language, Point of View, and reading comprehension. We will also be complete the guided outline for our DBQ unit, answering the question, "Holocaust Writings: How Does One Say the Unspeakable?"
- Read 180 (Hill): This week in our class, we will begin reading "The Biography of a Story" and "Hunger Games." We will focus on making inferences and citing textual evidence.
- Math (Barker, Stephens, and Zerante): Scholars! This week we are continuing on from area of shapes into surface area! We are excited to continue further into unit 5. Expect a quiz this week over area/surface area.
- Science (Simmons): This week we will need donations of Oreo cookies by Tuesday, March 9th. We will conclude our first lesson of Moon Phases on Tuesday with a formative assessment. Wednesday we'll begin Lesson 2 Eclipses.
- Social Studies (Sammons): In Social Studies this week, scholars will be in groups writing scripts and acting out scenes from Boy in the Striped Pajamas! On Thursday, we will start our Australia unit, mate!
Look what we have been up to!
Kyle Hill-Read email@example.com-Twitter: @Sammons_Hill
Robert Sammons-Read firstname.lastname@example.org-Twitter: @Sammons_Hill
Carolann Lee-Language Artsemail@example.com-Twitter: @MsBaerELA
Sydney Zerante-Mathfirstname.lastname@example.org- Twitter: @Ms_Zerante
Anna Waddell-Social Studiesemail@example.com- Twitter: @waddellsworld
Fran Simmons-Sciencefirstname.lastname@example.org-Twitter: @fsimmonsBCMS
Caitlin Stephens-Mathemail@example.com-Twitter: @cstephens1246
Our Admin Team!
Liz Raeburn: Proud Principal of BCMSfirstname.lastname@example.org----Twitter: @missliz31
Blaine Ennis: Assistant Principal & Athletic Directoremail@example.com----Twitter: @ennismommax4
Michael Tountasakis: Assistant Principalfirstname.lastname@example.org