Water conservation is saving water or preserving water and also the prevention of water pollution.
There is a senate X7-7 enacted in 2009 saying water suppliers need to increase their water supply efficiency. The USA uses this act!
- Benefits of using Water Conservation-
- It will help decrease you water bill every month
- Saves energy
- Minimizes water pollution in the world
- Bathing and showering is the most used and wasted water.
- The average American uses 140-170 gallons a day
- Every day in the US we all drink 110 million gallons a day
- An average bath uses 37 gallons of water
- You use 5 gallons of water while brushing your teeth if you keep the faucet running.
- A leaky faucet wastes 100 gallons of water a day.