TIPS FOR YOU!
1. When you know when your session is scheduled, suggest that they bring one friend along to share the experience BUT NO CAMERA‘S/ PHONES.
2. Remind them that getting their pictures done early will allow us more time to hang out and create unforgettable memories.
3. Talk to them about variety, posing and props.
4. Tell them that my goal is to give the best portrait they have ever had.
5. Remember that you can also SHOW your photos to friends from other schools or even people not in school! Every referral counts!