Secrets Wild Orchid
Set on a peninsula with over a mile of private beach leading into the waters of Montego Bay, this vibrant, all-inclusive resort is an island retreat complete with all the benefits of Unlimited-Luxury®.
Unlimited-Luxury® is more than just a phrase. It’s a commitment to redefining the all-inclusive experience by fulfilling your every wish and exceeding your expectations at every turn. It includes every amenity you’d expect from a world-class destination and so much more.
At Secrets Wild Orchid Montego Bay, these amenities include:
- Limitless access to gourmet à la carte dining options without reservations required
- Unlimited international and domestic top-shelf spirits
- Unlimited natural fruit juices and soft drinks
- 24-hour room and concierge services*
- Pool and beach wait service
- Daily refreshed mini-bar with soft drinks, juice, bottled water and beer**
- Daily maid service
- Endless daytime activities and live nightly entertainment
- Theme parties, oceanfront bars and entertainment venues
- No wristbands required
- All taxes and gratuities included
- Enjoy free Wi-Fi
In addition to the above amenities, your experience at Secrets Wild Orchid also includes:
Complete access to the restaurants, bars and pools next door at Secrets St. James
"Life should be measured not by the number of years, but rather by the love shared, the memories made, the joy given and the blessings received."
Join us as we celebrate Priscilla's 60th Birthday!
Secrets Wild Orchid Montego Bay offers 350 luxurious smoke-free guest suites, each featuring British colonial décor, a king-size bed (or two queen-size beds), whirlpool tub, private balcony, complimentary mini-bar and much more.
Room and Suite Amenities
- King-size or two queen beds
- Private, furnished balcony or terrace
- Bathroom with separate shower, hydrotub and double vanities
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Gilchrist & Soames® bath amenities
- 24-hour complimentary room service*
- Secrets Box for private room service delivery
- Mini-bar refreshed daily with beer, soda, juice and water**
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- 37” flat screen cable TV
- iPod®, iPad® and iPhone® docking station with alarm clock
- Direct dial telephone
- Air-conditioning with motion sensor
- Ceiling fan
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Steam press for clothes
- Electronic in-room safe (laptop size)
- Butler service is available upon request (additional costs may apply)**
- *Temporarily available from 7am-10pm
"Lord help us to remember where we first met and the strong love that grew between us. Help us to love in practical ways so that nothing can divide us. May our words be kind and our thoughts gracious. May we remain humble enough to ask for forgiveness and wise enough to freely give."
Alan & Priscilla will be celebrating 10 AMAZING YEARS of marriage at this luxurious resort.
From the moment you wake in your sun-soaked suite, your days and nights are filled with nearly endless opportunities. Tennis anyone? Perhaps sailing? Or partying beneath the warm glow of a Caribbean moon. The choices are all yours.
The Promenade includes an array of shops, gourmet à la carte dining options and a state-of-the-art theatre offering a variety of nightly shows.
- Board games
- Gift/sundries shop
- Signature shop
- Jewelry shop
- Arts & crafts shop
- Clothing shop
- Authentic silver shop
- Car rental
- Cigar shop
- Photo shop
- The Rum Shop
- Open-air theatre with live events and shows
- Wedding showroom
- Tours & Excursions desk
- Gaming lounge* (Open 24 hours a day) - An air-conditioned gaming area offers slot machines comprised of Poker, Keno, Video Slots, Blackjack and more.
- Water aerobics
- Non-motorized water sports
- Introductory scuba lesson in the swimming pool
- Water polo/pool volleyball
- Sailboats and kayaks
- Windsurfing and snorkeling
- Captain’s Watersports
- Scuba diving lessons*
- Bocce ball
- Jogging trail
- Bicycle tours
- Tennis court (lit)
- Multipurpose court (lit)
- Board games
- Pool tables
- Giant chess board
- Beach football
- Dance classes
- Cooking classes
- Horseback riding*
- Adults only luxury resort swimming pool
- Infinity pool
- Main Sunset Whirlpool
- Preferred Club Pool + Preferred Club Sunset Whirlpool (exclusive for Preferred Club Guests)
- As a guest of Secrets Wild Orchid, you have freeflow access to Secrets St. James' pool facilities
- All of the pools contain chlorine
Nearby Golf Course
Tee off at the 5 most challenging golf courses only located a few minutes away from the resort.
White Witch Golf Course*
- Architect: Robert von Hagge and Rick Baril
- 18 holes
- Par: 71
Half Moon Golf Club*
- Architect: Robert Trent Jones Jr.
- 18 holes
- Par: 72
Tryall Golf Club*
- Architect: Ralph Plummer
- 18 hole
- Par: 72
Cinnamon Hill Golf Course*
- Architect: Robert von Hagge
- 18 holes
- Par: 71
Note: Our professional performer shows will change throughout the year. Entertainment programs could change without notice.
*Additional costs may apply
**The use of drones or artifacts that fly or float in or on the premises of AMResorts hotels is strictly forbidden, except for those that have written authorization from the General Management of the hotel
Passports are required for this trip. Your passport must be valid for an additional six months after the end of your trip and should have two blank pages.
The 2019 Novel Coronavirus* (COVID-19, "Coronavirus") is a known and rapidly evolving pandemic that is affecting travel worldwide with continued spread and impacts expected. Client is fully aware of the global Coronavirus COVID-19 virus outbreak, the current travel restrictions, and inherent risks involved if choosing to travel.
Client understand that it is his/her responsibility to check the latest travel information regarding this virus outbreak with the CDC. https://wwwnc.cdc.gov/travel/notices.
Client understand that it is his/her responsibility to have travel insurance to ensure they have coverage for all medical needs ad trip cancellation but understands that concerns or fear of travel is not a covered reason for cancellation relating to the Coronavirus/COVID-19 and will be denied. Client understand that he/she is bound by the terms of the insurance policy as it relates to Coronavirus/COVID-19. Client holds sublimeXcursions LLC harmless for his/her election to not purchase travel insurance or any denial of claim by travel insurer, including but not limited to monetary losses, as it relates to COVID-19 or any other claim under the policy.
Travel insurance generally only covers unforeseen events. Most insurers classified COVID-19 as a "known event" late January 2020. Most policies have a specific clause stating they do not cover epidemics and pandemics, especially when travel warnings are in place.
Client is aware that additional screening procedures and restrictions may take place at airports and in public areas. Client is aware that these restrictions may include mandatory face coverings and/or temperature checks in airports, hotels, cruise ships, trains, or other means of transport.Client is aware that Immigration restrictions may be put in place before or during your travels that may impede your ability to enter or exit your destination as planned. Self-quarantine of a minimum of 14 days may be required by some destinations upon arrival.
Client is aware that it is his/her personal decision to travel and is doing so with full knowledge of current travel recommendations and travel restrictions with regards to the Coronavirus COVID-19 and takes full responsibility for his/her actions with regards to this.
By providing my information below I acknowledge that I have read the above COVID-19 Waiver for Travel Disruptions and fully understand its contents. I am 18 years of age or older and voluntarily agree to the terms and conditions stated above.
AM Resorts Priscilla Miller-LaViscount