- Mid-Month Check-in
- Champion Call best practices
- What's next for Remember When
- A look at January & February
Here is what we've accomplished this month so far!
Champion Call Best Practices
- Have your sample Remember When displayed during family tours- take a moment during the tour to talk about the benefit of Remember When.
- Include the consent form with the final documentation, don’t present it separately.
- Present Remember When as a standard offering for all families who purchase a package.
- To increase engagement, when possible, display Remember When at all gatherings from the visitation to reception.
- When the family arrives early, show them the display and briefly describe how guests will use it. As an example, take a photo of the family and show them how to submit it. Encourage them to submit photos of their own.
- Hand the small submission cards out at the visitations.
What's Next for Remember When?
We've spent the first quarter of 2017 preparing to expand the Remember When Pilot! Our goal is to onboard larger groups of locations by market. So far we'd like to welcome the following locations to the Remember When family!
- Serenity Funeral Home - Largo, FL
- Valley View Memorial Park & Funeral Home - West Valley City, UT
- Wasatch Lawn Mortuary - Salt Lake City, UT
- Alexander Funeral Homes - Evansville, IN