Van Gogh Museum
The Van Gogh Museum, the second most visited mueseum in the Netherlands, is dedicated to the works of Van Gogh. It is located in Amsterdam. It opened on June 2, 1973. Since 2000, the museum gets between 1.2 and 1.9 million visitors per year.
The Secret Annex
The place where Anne Frank, her family, and others hid during World War II. Presently, it has been turned into a mueseum, and in 2013 and 2013, it was the third most visited meuseum alongside the Van Gogh meuseum and the Rijksmuseum. People go into the rooms of the Secret Annex and the offices. It is located in central Amsterdam in the Netherlands.
1. Marriage between Jews and subjects of the state of German or related blood are forbidden. Marriages nevertheless concluded are invalid, even if concluded abroad to circumvent the law. Annulment proceedings can be initiated only by the State Prosecutor.
2. Extramarital intercourse between Jews and subjects of the state of German or related blood is forbidden.
3. Jews may not employ in their household female subjects of the state of German o related blood who are under 45 years old.
4. Jews are forbidden to fly the Reich or National flag or to display the Reich colors. They are, on the other hand, permitted to display the Jewish colors. The exercise of this right is protected by the State.
5. Any person who violates the prohibition under I will be punished by a prison sentence with hard labor. A male who violates the prohibition under I will be punished with a prison sentence with or without hard labor. Any person violating the provisions under III or IV will be punished with a prison sentence of up to one year and a fine, or with one or the other of these penalties. The Reich Minister of the Interior, in coordination with the Deputy of the Führer and the Reich Minister of Justice, will issue the Legal and Administrative regulations required to implement and complete the Law. The Law takes effect on the day following promulgations except for III, which goes into force on January 1, 1936. Nuremberg, September 15, 1935 at the Reich Party Congress of Freedom.
The Nuremberg laws were announced during one of the Nazi's rally parties. They were laws preventing Jews from marrying Germans. It prevented Jews from being anything like Germans. It prevented the Jews from freedom. If the Jews performed these laws, then they would be taken prisoner or forced into hard labor.
Propaganda is a way to use images and words to play with your mind. There are many types of propaganda. One way is to protray someone as evil or demonic. Another way is visuals or emotional appeal. A last way is to use a catchy slogan.