- Forecast, plan, and manage all daily operations within the budgeted guidelines and to the highest standards
- Preserve excellent levels of Member and guest service
- Assist with the design of exceptional menus, purchasing of dining room supplies, and continuously make necessary improvements throughout the Club
- Identify Member needs and respond proactively to all of their concerns
- Lead the F&B team by attracting, recruiting, training and appraising talented personnel
- Responsible for FOH Team Member scheduling
- Establish targets, Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s), and team member policies & procedures
- Provide a two-way communication and nurture an ownership environment with emphasis in motivation and teamwork
- Comply with all health and safety procedures
- Maintain a positive disposition with Members, Guests, and Team Members
- Works effectively with the General Manager and Assistant Clubhouse Manager to provide timely and detailed information regarding monthly operational reporting as it pertains to F&B operations
A LA CARTE DINING
The Clubhouse Manager will oversee all areas of a la carte dining, ensuring an excellent dining experience for Members and guests. The Clubhouse Manager will communicate and collaborate with the Assistant Clubhouse Manager and General Manager to ensure proper staffing and training. The Clubhouse Manager will communicate with the Executive Chef, Sous Chef, and Culinary Team to review daily specials, dietary restrictions, as well as any specific details or celebrations occurring in the a la carte dining areas.
CLUB EVENTS / BANQUETS
The Clubhouse Manager will assist as needed in overseeing Banquet Team Members for both club and private events from setup to completion and billing. The Clubhouse Manager will communicate and collaborate with the Events Manager to review all event details and timeline of events. In addition, the Clubhouse Manager will work with the Events Manager to effectively communicate and collaborate with the Culinary Team to ensure proper food presentation and event timeline.