- Soccer vs Claxton-Away
- Golf Match-Home (Black Creek)
- Soccer vs South Tattnall- Home
- Track Meet @ Claxton
- Baseball vs South Tattnall- Home
- Soccer vs Screven- Away
- Connections- Pay to Play
- Free Hat Day
Content Info For The Week
- ELA (Lee): This week in Mrs. Lee's class, we will be reviewing key skills before MAP testing next week. We will be analyzing poetry and reviewing the components of figurative language. We will also be discussing our spring MAP goals.
- Read 180 (Hill): This week in our class, we will begin writing our informative essay. We will plan, organize and write the essay with the help of outlines and graphic organizers.
- Math (Barker, Stephens, and Zerante): Scholars! This week we will take our quiz over surface area. Then we will spend a day exploring the volume of rectangular prisms and reviewing for our unit 5
- Science (Simmons): This week we will continue with Lesson 3 Seasons and begin reviewing for the Unit 2 Earth-Moon-Sun Test.
- Social Studies (Sammons): In Social Studies this week, we are starting our mini-unit on Canada! We have a lot of fun activities planned like stations and scavenger hunts!
Look what we have been up to!
Kyle Hill-Read email@example.com-Twitter: @Sammons_Hill
Robert Sammons-Read firstname.lastname@example.org-Twitter: @Sammons_Hill
Carolann Lee-Language Artsemail@example.com-Twitter: @MsBaerELA
Sydney Zerante-Mathfirstname.lastname@example.org- Twitter: @Ms_Zerante
Anna Waddell-Social Studiesemail@example.com- Twitter: @waddellsworld
Fran Simmons-Sciencefirstname.lastname@example.org-Twitter: @fsimmonsBCMS
Caitlin Stephens-Mathemail@example.com-Twitter: @cstephens1246
Our Admin Team!
Liz Raeburn: Proud Principal of BCMSfirstname.lastname@example.org----Twitter: @missliz31
Blaine Ennis: Assistant Principal & Athletic Directoremail@example.com----Twitter: @ennismommax4
Michael Tountasakis: Assistant Principalfirstname.lastname@example.org