The Programme Manual collects factsheets that aim to support all 2 Seas stakeholders in all phases of the project lifetime, from preparation to implementation to closure.
The Programme Key Info explains in short how to understand the Interreg 2 Seas Programme. It describes the framework context as well as the most essential programme characteristics (i.e. area, potential beneficiaries, strategy and objectives, budget and type of actions)
The Cooperation Programme is the official document adopted by the European Commission and signed by the Member States represented in the 2 Seas Programme (i.e. United Kingdom, France, Belgium (Flanders) and the Netherlands). It gives a detailed overview of the Programme's strategy and management.
Visit the Interreg 2 Seas website to find more support to develop your project proposal.
- Learn more about the Programme, its Specific Objectives, the bodies involved and the eligible area.
- Walk through the steps of the project lifecycle.
- Explore the 68 projects that have been approved so far.
- Do not forget about the importance of communication and the role of state aid for your project.
- Try the documents section if you need specific documentation or tools to assist you with the development of your proposal.