Hi friends! I am so excited for the 2017 Dream Team!
Here are the beginning of the rules for participating in the Dream Team should you be selected as a finalist. I just want to set forth some general ground rules as we get the program up and running! More detailed information on things will come as I begin to further develop the program. Failure to comply with the following rules will result in ejection from the program and ineligibility to participate in this or similar programs in future years. If you are ejected from the program due to violation of rules or misconduct, you will be charged for any complementary images given to you as part of the program.
1. You must not be a boudoir or intimate couple photographer. If you are a photographer, you may not begin photographing boudoir or intimate couples portraiture during the 2017 Dream Team year.
2. If you are a model, you are not permitted to model for another boudoir/swimsuit/nude project while participating in the 2017 Dream Team. This would be contradictory to the purpose of the KMP Dream Team.
3. If you are a model, you may not promote another photographer during the 2017 Dream Team year. The whole idea of the Dream Team is to promote Kelli Marie Photography + Boudoir by Kelli Marie. Promoting another photographer would be contradictory to the program.
4. The KMP Dream team is a commitment on both my end and yours, and it is expected that we respect each others time! This means not showing up late for shoots, arriving prepared, reading all correspondences and replying in a timely manner (24 hours or less), and following the guidelines set forth in the Dream Team contract that will be signed once you have been selected as a finalist.
5. Participation in the program will require a minimum of: 1 social media post a week, sharing posts by KMP 1 time a week, 1 post a month in the VIP group (topics will be assigned), and attending the once a month group shoot or individual shoot. A calendar of events will be posted every month so you will have plenty of notice to complete activities or make arrangements for shoots.
6. Children under 18 years old are not permitted in the studio or on shoots for Dream Team. You may not bring a guest to the group shoots. You can bring 1 guest to your individual shoots.
7. Your images will be shared all over social media by myself and other Dream Team participants. If this is going to be an issue WHATSOEVER for you, your family, your spouse, your children, your job, etc than please resign now. Receiving angry emails from husbands or family members is not fun for me! You will be tagged in the posts and images. Nudity is not allowed on MOST social media platforms, but there will be nudity posted on my website and blog.
8. You will have the choice to either be paid CASH or STUDIO CREDIT for all of the referrals you send me. I shoot all genres (families, weddings, high school seniors, headshots, boudoir) and will be credited for all referrals no matter the genre. Cash and studio credit will be available after the referral purchases images from their session. Cash payment will be $50 per referral, Studio Credit will be $100 per referral. All Studio Credit balances must be used by 11/30/2017. Cash will be sent to you via PayPal.
9. After 10 referrals, you will receive a $200 cash or $300 studio credit bonus. After 20 referrals (30 total), you will receive a $400 cash or studio credit bonus. Bonuses are in addition to the regular referral credits.
10. All communications must go through the Boudoir by Kelli Marie Facebook Business page.