During my first session this week on Tuesday I began expanding on my Final Major Project by starting to create some of the new sprites that I had drawn up on the Monday evening at home. I began by creating the basic poses for my main character. I decided to settle on the colour scheme of gold and a dull black for my main character. I think these colours work well together and will help my character to stand out from the rest of the game.
On Wednesday I continued with my character design, to do this I added in the colour I need to make the character look more colourful. By the end of my Wednesday sessions I had planned out some more of the poses for my character, including the flip book played before he dies after losing all of his health.
During my Thursday session I drew and coloured my newest sprites, I changed the poses slightly as they were too tall when I first drew them. On Thursday evening I sat with my sketchbook and drew physical versions of what my new enemies will look like, and noting down how to tell the difference between them. This difference is colour.