Before getting into the features and use cases, here's a summarized list of expectations for using AGSi:
- Weekly updates are required
- Activities each week should total a minimum of 30 hours
- Your week should be a summary of the accounts you touched and how you engaged with them
- You should also include any internal activities
- A general overview will suffice - it doesn't have to be an exact accounting for every 15 minute increment of each day
- Using AGSi should take no more than 5 minutes a day or no more than 30 minutes at the end of the week
Features of AGSi
As a CSM, you'll want to get familiar with the following:
- Schedule View and Calendar View
- How to Add Activities/Accounts/Opportunities
- Activities List - What's Available
- Bulk Activities
- Recurring Activities
- Finding Your Accounts and Updating Customer Disposition
Entering Day to Day Activities
Add relationship activities you've done over the past week along with any internal projects you're involved in by using either Schedule view or Calendar View.
In the Schedule View accounts under your name are listed on the left and available activities are listed on the right.
Use the search field to quickly filter accounts by name.
Hover over the question mark for more details on each activity to determine if it's appropriate.
Simply drag the activity over, drag account into same entry, then adjust times if necessary.
Add some activities to your favorites list by clicking on the star and selecting the activities that you frequently use.
Clicking on the + icon on the left of the calendar opens the panel with Activities and Accounts where you can drag and drop onto the calendar.
The Calendar view makes it easy to visualize and copy the same schedule in your Outlook.
Customer Disposition Reporting
Locate your account from the Accounts View to update green zone status and executive reporting.
Use the search fields to narrow the list.
Once you've selected your account, use the Customer Tab to enter your updates. These updates will automatically sync to Salesforce.
Bulk activities are an easy way to add multiple activities for 1 or more accounts. Start by dragging the Bulk Activity to your schedule or calendar then add the activities and accounts as applicable.
Important: Be sure to click on the blue bar to generate the activities before starting a new activity!
Enter regularly recurring activities one time vs. each time.
Sync Your Data
Be sure to hit the Sync button every so often to "save" your entries.