Linda Breitman Ministries, a nationally recognized force behind women's groups, faith-based ministries, and church-based Bible Studies, from San Diego, California is releasing a sneak peek to her new book, "Miraculous Identity". Save space for your book stand because this life-changing book will hit bookshelves for the fall 2018 season. Miraculous Identity is not a “how to” book. It is not even a self-help book. Miraculous Identity is a book designed to stir a hunger in you.
Linda Breitman, a Women of Influence, an influential speaker, author of identity Bible Studies, and a minister, holds seminars on Kingdom Identity, The Real You and The Supernatural You. Her book, The Real You – Believing Your True Identity includes a book, workbook, and DVD Teaching Sessions. Churches and ministry schools are using Linda’s identity curriculum to inspire people to align their thoughts with heaven and see themselves through God’s eyes.
Dedicated to helping people realize their true Kingdom Identity in Christ, Linda travels internationally, teaching carefully designed sessions that are vibrantly interactive. With humor, sensitivity, and insight, she invites her audience to join her in uncovering The Real You. Because of this interaction, these sessions have been labeled “identity therapy.” Whether she delivers one session or a complete conference, participants will surely leave encouraged and with a more confident grasp of who they are in Christ.
Linda founded Dangerous Women of God during an eight-year season while she mentored young women in her living room. She continues to hold Dangerous Women Events to help women break through the glass ceiling over women in the church and step into their full identity. For a few years, Linda ministered with Redeemed Ones Jail and Prison ministry in the greater Denver area. She has been featured on the 700 Club and numerous radio and television programs.
Growing up in San Jose, California, Linda has lived in Idaho, Oregon, Colorado, and New York City. She and her husband settled in San Diego in 1997. Since then, she developed an intensified mentoring program with graduates who have moved on to be successful parents, business owners, ministry leaders, and missionaries. Linda’s husband, a retired physician, graduated to heaven in 2016. She has many spiritual children and one furry child, Fuzzball.
tour & Interview dates
- Thursday, Sept. 6 The Hard Question with Blanquita Cullum, WCGO Chicago
- Saturday, Sept. 22 Virtual Launch for Miraculous Identity - Facebook Live
- Tuesday, Sept. 25 The Good News with Angie Austin, Colorado
- Wednesday - Saturday, Oct. 10-13 New York City
- Wednesday, Oct. 10, Facebook LIVE Q/A from Central Park
- Thursday, Oct. 11 Radio Interview with Mars Hill Network
- Thursday, Oct. 11 TV Interview with Igniting A Nation
- Thursday, Oct. 11 Book Review, "First for Women" Magazine on news stands
- Thursday, Oct. 11 Women in Leadership Dinner
- Friday, Oct. 12 Attending C3 Brooklyn Daughters Conference
- Saturday, Oct. 27 Cloud 9 WC, Book Launch, San Diego
- Sunday, Oct. 28 Cloud 9 WC, Book, San Diego - Signing and Speaking Event
- Friday, Nov. 5 C Christ Bookstore Book Signing, San Diego
- Thursday, Nov. 8 John Paul Catholic University, Book Signing and Speaking Event, San Diego
- Monday, Nov. 12 Homekeepers TV Show, Christian Television Network, Florida
- Friday, Dec. 7 - Sunday, Dec. 9, Christian Literary Awards, Dallas, Texas
#WomenofInfluence #Author #Speaker Linda Breitman shares her reflections from “The Real You” ....HEAVENLY WORD
“Beloved, I created you as a one of a kind, and I have a one-of-a-kind plan for your life. Do not compare yourself with anyone else. You are unique. There is no one else like you. My desire is for you to see yourself through My eyes. You will find your truest identity in Me, and you will find the real you. Every day you are getting the picture more and more—that you are so very special and so radically loved. Yes, I know you have had struggles and have fallen down many times. I use each time to build you back up and transform you. Now, look into My eyes and see My reflection in you. You are My belove!” https://lindabreitman.com/
#WomenofInfluence #Speaker #Author #Faith Linda Breitman shares her personal notes from her #devotional #TheRealYou
“The most significant battle in your Christian walk is the one for your spiritual identity. Every other battle hinges on it. The devil doesn't want you to believe who you are. Oh sure, you can know about God and all the mind-boggling truths He says about you. But the devil does not want you to believe it. And act on it. And speak it. Because then you would become really dangerous. You would begin healing the sick, setting people free from oppression, and changing the world. Living in your TRUE IDENTITY is a game changer.” Read More: https://lindabreitman.com/
Created with images by StockSnap - "wooden table coffee" • cogdogblog - "Radio Free Strawberry"