VSG has built an ever-increasing database of contacts in the charitable, sports and entertainment marketplaces in the greater New York area. VSG works with athletes to create strategic marketing relationships that best suit our clients.
- Leverage ties to the Venezuelan community and target relevant companies and groups.
- Create a custom PR and marketing strategy and plan to raise awareness on a local/regional/national level.
- Generate revenue through endorsements and maximize off-the-field earning opportunities.
- Utilize involvement in charitable events to develop new relations and highlight off the field accolades and philanthropic endeavors.
- Create opportunities where clients own and monetize their own rights as opposed to a single transaction for a short-term project and one time fee.
- Keep athlete top of mind through story telling and personal brand driven PR effort.
- Boost recognition for on the field achievements and milestones.
- Work with Yankees to maximize PR opportunities.
VSG SUCCESSFUL CAMPAIGN HIGHLIGHTS
VSG has created dynamic marketing, PR, and social campaigns.
Examples of clients & campaigns include:
- Doug Flutie AT&T College Football media campaign
- Avocados of Mexico Superbowl Spot
- Dove Comfortable in Your Own Skin campaign
- State Farm Friday Night Feats
- Flutie Flakes Cereal
- Under Armour
- Dancing with the Stars.
- Developed and implemented marketing and media campaigns with celebrity talent. Clients include: Von Miller, Doug Flutie, Keenan Allen, Cordarrelle Patterson, Arian Foster, and DeAndre Hopkins.
- Managed and advised celebrity consulting opportunities in media and sponsorship activation
- Created celebrity based events to support non-profit causes
- Produced and managed events for athlete’s foundations and assisted with philanthropic endeavors. Clients include: Jon Lester (Chicago Cubs for Pediatric Cancer Research Foundation), Clay Buccholz (Red Sox for Boston Children’s Hospital), Vince Wilfork (Patriots & Texans for Diabetes Research), Keegan Bradley (PGA Champion for Pediatric Cancer), Josh Beckett (Red Sox for Boston Children’s Hospital), Paul Pierce (Celtics and Nets for The Truth Fund), Von Miller (Broncos for Von’s Vision Foundation), Arian Foster.
- Personal Appearances
- Charitable Affiliations
- Corporate Partnerships
- Speaking Engagements
- Player Camps
- Digital Apps
- Social Media
POTENTIAL PARTNERSHIP & OPPORTUNITIES
Team and/or League Sponsors
- BODY ARMOR
- Coatings Specialist Group
- Delta Air Lines
- EA Sports
- Premio Sausage
- Sharp Electronics
- Stanley Tools
- Stop & Shop
- Turkey Hill
Organizations with ties to Venezuela
- ACC Insurance Brokers
- Banco Industrial de Venezuela
- Mercantil Commercebank
- Venezuelan-American Chamber of Commerce of the US
- Venezuelan American Association of the US
- Transcara International Airways
- Under Armour
- New Era
- Upper Deck
PR & Media
VSG to develop PR strategies to raise the profile of Ronald Torreyes.
Essential to the development of a brand that has appeal and will endure is proactive public outreach through strategic media placement. Utilizing media placements will help the Vanguard athlete representation and marketing teams promote our clients to Yankees fans, the Venezuelan American community, and the public at large, as well as leverage our client’s brand for sales and new partnerships. Each placement opportunity is carefully researched and developed to define and raise awareness to the unique qualities of each individual’s brand.
VSG carefully designs and implements public relations campaigns that include network features, print articles, press conferences, and media tours.
Examples of relevant media relationships includes:
- ESPN Deportes 1050 AM New York
- ESPN 98.7 FM New York
- WADO 1280 AM
- NY Daily News
- SNY New York
- New York Magazine
- NBC Sports
- Telemundo 47
- Sports Illustrated, ESPN The Mag and People Magazine
- Maxim and GQ
- The Today Show
- Good Morning America
- The Player's Tribune
MARKETING TEAM INCLUDES:
Kristen Kuliga, Managing Director Business Development
Joined VSG after 20+ years in the sports and entertainment management and marketing business. Was the founder and CEO of K Sports & Entertainment where she was the first female to negotiate a NFL Quarterback contract. She has executed marketing campaigns for brands and venues, sold sponsorship and is also a licensed investment banker with Alchemy Global.
Rob Wilson, PR & Marketing
Rob Wilson is the President and founder of C1 Marketing Group, a full service public relations and marketing firm representing elite athletes and entertainers. Prior to establishing C1 Marketing Group, Wilson managed the Sports and Entertainment division of French West Vaughn, consulting on talent and corporate clients marketing and media relations. C1 Marketing Group oversees proactive PR efforts, media training, crisis management and brand consulting for Vanguard Sports clients.
Katharine White, Corporate Consulting and Marketing
Kat White works closely with VSG corporate clients and athletes on marketing, PR, and sales initiatives. Kat has a strong event management background that includes large scale and non-profit events from her time at K Sports and Entertainment and Sports Illustrated.
- Proposed Term: One (1) Year
- Start Date: May 15, 2017
Ronald Torreyes has the opportunity to capitalize on VSG’s deep rooted contacts and relationships in the sports marketplace.