LSU Soccer Stadium has served as LSU's home since 1996. The Tigers own a record of 125-78-29 all-time at LSU Soccer Stadium.
Seating capacity at LSU Soccer Stadium is 2, 197.
LSU enjoys two full-size fields to practice and play on. The game field is 120x75 (yards) in dimension and the practice field is a touch smaller (115x75 yards).
LSU soccer gets to utilize a state of the art weight room that is less than a three minute walk from the soccer facility. It is a gleaming 15,500 square foot weight room, and the features include LED lights, over 40 TVs, a surround sound experience like non other, branded workout equipment and LED screens that sync to iPads for instructing purposes
• Hired as LSU head coach on Dec. 11, 2019
• 52-10-4 record as collegiate head coach
• 2019 Rocky Mountain Athletic Conference Coach of the Year
• Led University of Colorado at Colorado Springs to a NCAA Division II No. 1 ranking in 2019
• 2017 NCAA DII South Central Regional Staff of the Year
• Took UCCS to the NCAA Division II Tournament in 2017, 2018, and 2019. UCCS made it to the national semifinals for the first time in program history in 2017
• Led the Colorado Pride (W-League) to Western Conference Championship in 2015
Laura Busby | Assistant Coach
• Played professionally under Coach Hudson as a member of the 2015 Colorado Pride (W-League) that won a Western Conference Championship in 2015
• Served as assistant coach on Hudson’s staff in 2017 at the University of Colorado at Colorado Springs
• Helped UCCS to the national semifinals in 2017
• 2017 NCAA DII South Central Regional Staff of the Year
• All-American forward during her playing days at West Virginia
• Served as head coach at Jacksonville University in 2018 and 2019
• Served as assistant coach at Purdue University (2006-08) and Bucknell University (2009-11)
Seb Furness - Assistant Coach
• Spent last four seasons as goalkeepers coach at Colorado State
• Led sophomore goalkeeper Gabi McDonald (CSU) to the 10th best save percentage (.879) in the NCAA in 2019. McDonald was first keeper in CSU history to earn Mountain West First Team honors and was named to United Soccer Coaches All-Pacific Team
• Helped Colorado State lower goals allowed total of 36 in 2016 to only 15 in 2019. The Rams lowered goals allowed in each of the four seasons he was on staff
• Served as volunteer assistant coach at University of Nebraska-Omaha (2015) and Creighton University (2014)
• Played the goalkeeper position at West Texas A&M from 2008-11. In 2009, his save percentage of .889 led NCAA Division II
• Played professionally for Tindastoll FC in Iceland for a year and half following college
Lindsey Balconi - Volunteer Assistant Coach
- Served as assistant coach at University of Colorado at Colorado Springs during 2018 & 2019 seasons and helped the Mountain Lions accumulate a record of 35-5-3
- Four-year starter for the University of Cincinnati (2005-08)
- Helped University of Colorado at Colorado Springs to a NCAA Division II No. 1 ranking in 2019
- Designed and implemented personalized programs for women’s soccer players at the U.S. National level and worked with more than 500 players annually at Balconi Top Training. Worked with and coordinated training programs for top Midwest clubs and local high school soccer teams
As the Flagship institution of the state, the vision of Louisiana State University is to be a leading research-extensive university, challenging undergraduate and graduate students to achieve the highest levels of intellectual and personal development. Designated as a Land, Sea, and Space Grant institution, the mission of Louisiana State University is the generation, preservation, dissemination, and application of knowledge and cultivation of the arts. From our top-ranked landscape architecture program to our world-renowned Center for Internal Auditing, LSU has a field of study for everyone.
Take a video tour of our homestyle living at the Nicholson Gateway Apartments below.
From Saturday nights in Death Valley to Sunday nights in Middleton Library, Nicholson Gateway’s convenient location puts you just steps away from it all. With restaurants, shopping, a parking garage, University Rec Center, eateries, and grocery store on site, Nicholson Gateway Apartments is the perfect home for LSU student-athletes who crave a private, independent living experience in a premier and convenient on-campus setting.
Purpose-built for the unique needs of elite-level athletes. The Performance Nutrition Center is focused on long-term health and a life-long-commitment to the well-being of the student-athlete. It offers high-quality food with thoughtful intent to the customized needs of individual athletes and is staffed by registered dietitians certified in sports performance working hand-in-hand with a leading sports performance chef on location, every day.
Our academic center is highlighted below with a video that walks you through what you can expect at the Cox Academics Center.
The Cox Communications Academic Center for Student Athletes is committed to challenging student-athletes to achieve their highest level of intellectual and personal development. Core values include accountability, commitment, success, integrity, diversity, teamwork, service, and education.
Mike the Tiger, a famed live Bengal Tiger that serves as the graphic image of all LSU Athletics teams, resides between Tiger Stadium and the Pete Maravich Assembly Center. In 2005, a $3.7 million 15,000-square foot environment was created during the reign of Mike V that included lush planting, a live oak tree, a waterfall and a stream evolving from a rocky backdrop overflowing with plants and trees. On the first day of the 2017 fall semester at LSU, Mike VII officially began his reign. Mike VII, who has both Siberian and Bengal characteristics, was donated to LSU from a sanctuary in Okeechobee, Fla., called “Wild at Heart Wildlife Center.”