NEED TO KNOW
411 at a Glance
Salesforce Chatter: How to Sign Up
Click the button below for an easy 3 page step-by-step guide. This will ensure that all Salesforce users receive the notifications from the official Chatter news feed. It will also give instructions on how you can gain access to other public and private groups across Salesforce. It's quick. It's actionable. And, it keeps you informed!
UPDATE: One Mars Price List
The One Mars Price list has been updated again. Use the button below to access the latest version.
INFORM - PROJECT ATLAS: EDI Value Added Network Scheduled for Migration, February 15
As part of Project Atlas, Mars Petcare is consolidating business platforms including the implementation of a new SAP system. The EDI Value Added Network (VAN) will migrate to our new EDI provider’s VAN (OpenText GXS) from IBM Sterling VAN. The OpenText GXS VAN migration is a key requirement for the SAP Order Management project that is planned for early 2018.
The migration is scheduled for February 15th from 11:00 a.m. through 12:00 p.m. It is expected to be seamless to our customers since there are no requirements for customers. The change is only with Mars where OpenText GXS will receive the customer data versus IBM Sterling prior to interpretation via the EDI maps.
If any issues arise during migration, the team will revert back to IBM Sterling VAN. The SAP Order Management Team, OpenText GXS and EDI Team will have a nurture phase of two weeks to monitor for errors.
If you have any questions regarding the VAN migration, please contact Stephanie Truette, Kevin Cottrell or Kevin Vunck.
Nielsen Market Changes Coming February 13
Nielsen users, we have a round of Nielsen market changes coming up on Monday, February 13th. Nielsen's Market Event 1 will hit the MARS custom database on Monday, February 13th. You may need to revisit your market selections if you have a report that references these markets.
• Kroger - timing update, given Mars' intent to purchase data from IRI, Kroger markets will remain in Nielsen through 7/31/17. After 7/31/17, Kroger data will remain in the xAOC total line, as well as within the Food channel total but account-specific data will not be available from Nielsen Scan. This Kroger change will not affect Nielsen Homescan (Panel data)
• Family Dollar - the conversion of the 330 Family Dollar stores to Dollar Express banners is complete; no further sales for those stores will appear and the history for those stores will be removed when Family Dollar goes through its official market event, scheduled for E2. Removal of historical data for the 140 stores previously converted to the Dollar Tree banner will also be removed with the E2 market event. We will notify you when the E2 market event timing is confirmed
• Kmart - new trading areas available, deleting old trading areas
• Meijer - realigning counties/stores
• Supervalu - realigning counties/stores, moving to full Census, deleting SVL incl SAL due to selling off
• Target - releasing new data across the total store
Please reach out to Kim Chalache at email@example.com if you have any questions.
DOG & CAT Mainmeal