March 30th 2017- Today I cut my my out my pages and I cut the page horizontal instead of half so it wouldn't be bigger than my covers. I also stuck the pages together and folded them like an accordion.
April 3rd 2017- I feel like I came on some sort of mental block today because I was complete stuck on ideas and different ways I could make my sculptural book unique. It didn't seem fitting to put random things and cut out random stuff. At the same time there isn't much I can do that has a purpose. Therefore I tried to follow the same patters I already had drawn on my pages with thing like cut outs and pop outs.
April 5th 2017- Today I made cut outs on most of my page seems I actually liked the way they turned out and I even made cut outs on the larger ones. I also cut out shapes from pages but I haven't added anything to it yet besides taking things off.
April 8th 2017- I added a blue ribbon to a braided pierce and a pop out in an m shape. I used a wrapped up wire so the m could flop around. Also I tried to coil 3 white wires to loop over some green circles I had.
April 10th 2017- Today I though I should cut a side off my pages so that they all wouldn't be so square. Literally the worst choice I made throughout the whole project. I did it on one of the covers and took off a larger chunk then I had wanted. It actually made me really upset cuz when I open up the pages it looks so bad to me.
April 12th 2017- I made my favorite design today on my favorite page. Its a bunch of triangle cut outs really close together which actually looks way cooler than it sounds.
April 16th 2017- I finished my pages today and I'm pretty happy with it. I didn't think I put too much or too little. I also glued the two end pages onto my covers.
This is the final product of my pop art scupltural book. Over all I'm happy with my work and I put forth my best effort to complete this project.