Customers Due Refunds
- Agnew, Brittney
- Baker, Daquon
- Barnette, Teirria
- Beckford, Conrad
- Browning, James O. M&M
- Cameron, Olivia L.
- Cappas, Alicia
- Carden, Ivey Katelyn
- Carter, Jane EST
- Davis, Steven C.
- Gano, Mason
- Gervin, Christopher
- Hudgins, Selena A.
- Jackson, Jessica
- Jones, Christopher
- Kasicki, Alex
- Kujawski, Thomas
- Labonte, Zachary C.
- Ledet, Ivory
- Lu Dylan W.
- MA RHES Connections
- Mitchell, Joseph C. Jr.
- Morgan, Sirtavius Pretrece
- Redmond, Murshin
- Reed, Elsie
- Robinson, Willie Hugley EST
- Santana, Antonio R.
- Turvey, Sherri D.
- Walton, Dechristien
- Yamasa Co. LTD
Is there anything we can do to keep our energy use low in this hot weather?
There are several small but important adjustments that can make a big difference.
- Did you know your ceiling air register should actually blow towards the outer wall, rather than towards the inside of the room? The air is meant to flow toward the hottest areas, keeping the heat outdoors.
- The direction of your blinds matters. Window blinds that face downward will allow more sun in than ones that are angled upward. The sunny spots on your floor are increased areas of heat that your A/C must cool down.
- Most consumers leave ceiling fans on all day during hot weather. Did you know that fans only cool skin temperature, not room temperature? When you are not in the room, turn off the fan to save energy.
Adam McDaniel is CGEMC's Energy Analyst.
Operation Round Up
In July, a total of $9,669 was awarded by our Operation Round Up Foundation to non-profit organizations in our service territory.
- Henry County Cancer Services, Inc. - $2,500 - To purchase medications for cancer patients.
- Griffin Fire-Rescue - $1669.44 - To purchase three sets of Prestan Adult CPR Training Manikins with American Heart Association compliant monitors.
- Jasper County High School - $1,500 - To assist with the purchase of a lighting system for the theater/auditorium.
- Ferst Readers - Monroe County - $1,000 - To purchase books for children.
- Burn Foundation of America, Inc. - $2,500 - To assist with the cost of direct patient services (medical supplies, prescriptions, compression garments, and mobility devices) for burn patients from CGEMC's service territory.
- Red Cross of Metropolitan Atlanta - $500 - To support the Disaster Recovery Fund.
Through Operation Round Up, our members support local organizations with a mission to make our communities even better places to live, work, and dream big. By simply rounding up your monthly electric bill to the next dollar, you can join in! Our pennies add up to make BIG CHANGE!
Co-op Connections Card
Get Cash Back on Your Back-to-School Shopping!
Shop online for clothes, gear, and school supplies and get cash back from stores, like Target, Office Depot, Walmart, Shoes.com, Belk, Champs Sports, GAP, Kohl's, Old Navy, Stein Mart, T.J. Maxx, and so many more!
It is 100% free to sign up and use the Cash Back Shopping benefit!
Are you a local business who would like to be included in Co-op Connections? Click the link below, it is simple and free!