First we received Coach V's preferences which included one guest bedroom, one bathroom, one kitchen, one living room and one master bedroom. He also asked for maximum 100m squared which I used 9m x 9m plus a little area for the laundry room of 2m x 2m which summed up to 8m squared. Here are the blueprints for these calculations.
After that we had to use the calculations to make a 3D version of the cottage with the same measurements. I added some extra irregular shapes like a Under Roof in glass to let some light into the cottage apart from the windows and a Laundry Room that stuck out of the 9m x 9m squared floor plan. The roof also is larger than the floor plan due to that I covered some floor as a kind of shaded part.
Then because Eva ate the apple, the cottage is now with a price which I calculated. First I had to calculate the surface area of the outer walls for the painting, the shingles on the roof and the radiator cost for the upcoming winters.