- Founder: Abraham
- Where the religion was founded: Southwest Asia
- Holy Book: Torah (old testament) and Talmud
- Denominations: Orthodox, Ashkenazi, Sephardi, Liberal, Conservative, Non-Orthodox etc.
- Key Holidays/Celebration: Purim, Pesach, Yom Ha-Shoah, Hanukkah.
- Place of worship: Synagogue
- Religious leader: Rabbi
- Connections to other religions: Moses was reached out to through a burning bush by God, families had to smear lambs blood around their door to prevent from the angel killing the youngest child in the family, God parted the Red Sea for the Israelites to escape the Egyptian army, all have the same prophets. (connection of all 3)
The Creation of Adam by Michelangelo
Moses holding the Ten Commandments
The tree of knowledge from the Bible.
- Holy book: the BiblePlace of worship: church
- Religious leader: priest or pastor
- Sects: roman catholic, protestant, eastern othodox
- Holidays: easter, christmas, lent, ash wednesday, st. patricks day, good friday
- Founder & main prophet: Jesus
- Where Christuianity was founded: Israel
The city where Jesus was born. Bethlehem.
Muhammad: An Islamic Prophet
- Holy book: The Quran
- Place of worship: Mosque
- Religious leader: Iman
- Denominations: Sunnis, Shi’ites, Sufis, Ismailis
- Holidays: Rammadan, Eid-ul-Adha, Muhammad’s departure from Mecca, Muhammad’s ascension to heaven
- Founder & Main prophet: Muhammad
- Where religion was founded: Near Mecca
A larger photo of Mecca, Saudia Arabia; where Muhammad was born.
Religion in Art