- North American Racing Debut of the Mercedes Benz AMG GT3.
- Professional Attitude and Appearance
- Professional Paddock and Pit Lane Presence
- Hospitality Service
- Brand Activation / Multi-Level Exposure
- Race Events / Series
- The Lone Star Racing GTD Championship Team has one goal in North American Sports Car Racing, Winning championships for its sponsors and driver.
- The team will be competing in the WeatherTech Sportscar Championship in IMSA.
- Utilizing the Mercedes Benz AMG GT3 race winning platform, Lone Star Racing is mounting an all out assault on the GTD class for 2017.
- By utilizing the race winning and proven platform for the Mercedes Benz AMG GT3, the team, as well as sponsors will benefit from the proven performance and reliability along with the world wide recognition of the Mercedes Benz brand.
- This association will link your company with one of the world's most prestigious corporations, known for style, performance and cutting edge designs, Mercedes Benz.
TEAM HISTORY / OVERVIEW
Dan Knox formed Lone Star Racing in 2014. The team started with the brand new Viper GT3-R and were the only customers for Dodge/SRT to compete in FIA GT3 specification. This allowed LSR to build a good foundation around the car and tailor the team into a professional and competitive group.