Wichita State University:
- Requires a Bachelor's Degree (4 years)
- Bachelor of Science in Dental Hygiene
- Classes- Liberal Arts (English, speech, sociology and psychology), Basic Sciences (anatomy, physiology, pharmacology, immunology, chemistry, microbiology and pathology), and Clinical Sciences (dental hygiene, radiology and dental materials).
- An Associate Degree is $22,692. A Bachelor's Degree is $36,382. A Master's Degree is $30,421.
Cost per semester and year:
- $2,979.76 $7,058.24 - Semester
- $5,959.52 $14,116.48 - Yearly