1. Emirates - CMU iLAB - Real time flight tracking, data visualisation and learning.
Deployed on: Microsoft Hololens. Developed with Unity.
2. IOS "expiry tracker" app Demo
Running on ipad/iphone. Made with Swift, Xcode. (Full backend with node.js, mongodb)
3. Virtual reality Airport duty-free shopping experience
Deployed on Samsung S7, Gear VR. Made with Unity.
4. Augmented Storytelling - making stories come to life
Android mobile app
5. Copenhagen institute of Interaction design - workshop on using Arduino, accelerometer to control 3d objects in virtual space
6. NONNA - video conferencing for the elderly
7. Product concept to deal with the parking problem in Mumbai (an extremely populous city)
Pitched to Bombay Metropolitan Corporation (BMC)
8. Synchronous walk - an outdoor installation that stimulates the playfulness of people in a public space.
Working prototype made at an MIT Media Labs design-engineering workshop.