1. Marriage between Jews and subjects of the state of German or related blood are forbidden. Marriages nevertheless concluded are invalid, even if concluded abroad to circumvent the law. Annulment proceedings can be initiated only by the State Prosecutor.
2. Extramarital intercourse between Jews and subjects of the state of German or related blood is forbidden.
3. Jews may not employ in their household female subjects of the state of German o related blood who are under 45 years old.
4. Jews are forbidden to fly the Reich or National flag or to display the Reich colors. They are, on the other hand, permitted to display the Jewish colors. The exercise of this right is protected by the State.
5. Any person who violates the prohibition under I will be punished by a prison sentence with hard labor. A male who violates the prohibition under I will be punished with a prison sentence with or without hard labor. Any person violating the provisions under III or IV will be punished with a prison sentence of up to one year and a fine, or with one or the other of these penalties. The Reich Minister of the Interior, in coordination with the Deputy of the Führer and the Reich Minister of Justice, will issue the Legal and Administrative regulations required to implement and complete the Law. The Law takes effect on the day following promulgations except for III, which goes into force on January 1, 1936. Nuremberg, September 15, 1935 at the Reich Party Congress of Freedom.
I believe that the Nuremberg Law just took away the Jew's rights. All these laws were meant to make the Jews either easier to find, or very degrading, and unfair. Like the law where Jews could only have the Jewish flag. This made it easier for the Germans to see that that family was Jewish. Another law was that Jews werent allowed to marry or be in a relationship with a person of a different race. There was also a law that says that if a Jew breaks any one of these laws then they would be punished. Even under all of the laws, the fifth law shows which consecuence would happen for each breaking of a law.
There are many different types of propaganda such as making some people look very bad, pride, making someone look good, rumors, and convincing. Propaganda was used by Adolf Hitler, he used it as a way to get people to follow him. He would have propaganda that said that ther Jews were responsible for all the bad things and the war happening. Adolf Hitler also thought that blue eyed and blonde haired people were superior to everyone. He would have books written about the Jews. There was a certain book about the Jews that children were required to read. They would also dehumanize the Jews in the posters they made. They would give the jews big noses, and double chins, and just make the jews extremely ugly.
Otto Frank was born on May 12, 1889 in Frankfurt am Maine. Otto. Frank was the leader of the group in hiding. He was drafted into the military in August 1915. Otto got married to Edith in Aachen (Germany) on May 12, 1925. He has an older brother named Herbert, a younger brother Herbert, and a sister Helene.
Anne Frank was born in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) in June 12, 1929. She is 3 and a half years younger than Margot. She is very lively and playful. Anne doesnt like Peter very much when they first meet. But a year and a all later, Anne has fallen in love with Peter and he was the frst boy to give her a kiss.
Edith was born in Aachen on Hanuary 116, 1900. Her last name was Hollãnder. Her two older brothers were Julius and Walter. She also had an older sister called Bettina.Her father traded scraps of metal and owed several industrial processing plants.
Margot was born on February 16, 1926. She is three years older than Anne. She is a neat quiet girl, she is a goody two shoes. Has very good grades in school, and gets along with Anne very well. She had a diary as well but it was never found.
Act 1 Summary
Act 1 was about how the Franks and everyone is adjusting to being in hiding. We meet all of them and see how they are starting to get to know each other and how some of them are. Anne and Peter have a very rough start, but i have a feeling things are gonna get better. Now the relationship with Anne and Mr. Dussel are anything but nice, we see how Dussel acts and how he treats the family. Mr. And Mrs. Frank are both having different reactions with Anne.