The Adobe Certified Expert - Campaign Developer (previously titled Adobe Campaign Standard Developer) exam guide provides potential candidates with information they need to prepare for the certification exam.
Adobe certification exams are developed with the participation of subject matter experts worldwide, following industry standards in developing fair and valid tests. Visit our FAQ page for more information.
Are you an Adobe partner?
An official Adobe Certified Professional, Expert or Master designation acknowledges your established expertise to help current and future business clients succeed!
Partners with a status of bronze and higher receive a 33% discount on all certification exam pricing. Email email@example.com to request your discount(s).
Where to start? Check out the Partner Learner Journey from the Adobe Solution Partner Program today.
Exam Guide Sections:
- Intended audience
- Exam information
- Minimum candidate experience
- Exam objectives and scope
- Online sample test
- Preparing for the exam
This guide is intended for people who work in the following job roles:
- Marketing automation administrator
- Adobe Experience Cloud developer
- Email marketing analyst
- Application developer
- Campaign developer
- Martech developer
- Exam number: AD0-E306
- Exam name: Adobe Campaign Developer
- Certificate level: Certified Expert
- Status: Active
- Available languages: English
- Number of questions: 50
- Formats: Multiple choice and multiple select
- Duration: 90 minutes
- Delivery: Online proctored (requires camera access) or test center proctored
- Passing mark: 29/50
- Price: $225 USD / $150 USD (India)
Minimum Candidate Experience
At a minimum, the candidate seeking to become certified as an Adobe Campaign Developer has at least two years of Campaign software experience and at least two years of relevant experience in multi-channel digital marketing campaigns and web development (e.g. REST API). The candidate should be able to perform tasks in Adobe Campaign including: template development, technical workflows, schema development, and integrations, and be able to monitor the instance using control panel.
At a minimum, the candidate seeking to become certified has:
- Experience administering a marketing automation platform
- Basic knowledge of relational database and data modeling
- An understanding of technical workflows and configured them
- Experience extending a recipient table or schema and data management
- Created typology rules, workflows, delivery and Campaign templates
- Configured roles and rights
- Experience with the administration console and integration with other Adobe applications
- Awareness of Adobe I/O and Adobe I/O Runtime
- Experience with transactional messaging, and message delivery on multi-channels
- Managed packages
Exam Objectives and Scope
Section 1: Data Modeling and Management (26%)
- Given a scenario, transform a client requirement into a custom resource
- Determine how to configure screen and filter definitions
- Given a scenario, determine the correct strategy to define keys, indexes, and links
- Determine the correct method to publish resource updates
- Troubleshoot data modeling issues
- Determine the correct approach to build technical workflows
Section 2: Campaign Management (50%)
- Troubleshoot workflow errors
- Determine the correct approach to build campaigns
- Determine the correct approach to work with audiences and profiles
- Apply and create filter rules through typologies
- Determine the correct approach to create and manage templates
- Determine the correct approach to configure landing pages
- Determine the correct approach to work with services and subscriptions
- Given a scenario, validate delivery mechanisms
- Determine the correct approach to build emails using creative designer
- Determine the correct approach to create custom reports
Section 3: Administration (24%)
- Determine the correct approach to create user security groups and organizational units
- Determine the correct approach to manage and deploy packages
- Determine the correct approach to configure external accounts
- Determine the correct approach to configure options
- Determine the correct approach to create brands
- Determine the correct approach to develop channel configurations
Online Sample Test
The sample test allows you to see the type and format of questions that you will encounter in the actual exam. There is no sign on needed. The results of the sample test are not stored, and do not predict your actual test results.
AD4-E306 Adobe Campaign Developer Sample Test
- Mark your answer in each question.
- Use the link “Send Comments for this Question” to provide specific feedback.
- Click Next on the upper portion of the screen to save your answer and move to the next question. You may return and revise your question within the specified time.
- On the last question, click Submit Exam to submit all your answers.
- Complete the short survey. Click Submit.
- Click “Take Me to My Results” and then Review My Results to view your sample test result details.
Preparing for the Exam
You are not required to complete training before taking the exam, and training alone will not provide you with the knowledge and skills required to pass the exam. A combination of training and successful, on-the-job experience are critical to providing you with the repository needed to pass the exam.
Questions and Inquiries?
Please contact the Adobe Credential Program Customer Support team.
The content of this exam guide is subject to changes and updates. Last update October 2020