- Book Creator App for iPad
- Origin Story
- Super Hero Image of yourself
- 3-4 Page Comic Book including cover
Story Time: (50pts)
Every hero needs an origin. You will write an exciting or tragic origin story for your superhero alter ego. Your story should have a beginning, middle, and an end.
- The beginning will consist of 2 - 3 sentences for the exposition.
- The middle with have 3 - 5 sentences covering the conflict, rising action, and the climax.
- The end should wrap up with 2 - 3 sentences on the falling action and resolution.
By the end you should have a nice superhero origin story ready to be drawn into action. Don't forget to add dialogue and action.
- When finished, name your story: origin_lastnameFirstname
- Turn your story into Google Classroom.
Superhero You: (50pts)
Let's get creative. Grab a partner and strike your best superhero pose. Once you both have taken your photos, open Photoshop and turn yourself into a superhero. If you need a little help, you can follow the links below to a few tutorials.
- 5 minute photo shoot.
- Save a jpeg out of photoshop. NO PSD!!!
- Name your superhero jpeg: superMe_lastnameFirstname
- Turn in the photo you took and the Superhero You photo into Google Classroom.
Comic Book Creation: (100pts)
Download the Book Creator app from self service. Once you have your origin story written and your superhero self, open the app and create 3 - 4 comic book pages to tell your fascinating tale. You will create a comic book cover page plus 2 - 3 story pages. Each story page will have at the least 3 panels on them. Work smart! Think about reusing photos by flipping them.
- Give your book a smashing title.
- Export as a PDF, side by side.
- Turn in your Comic Book to Google Classroom.