Do Your Research
Georgia is the 24th largest state (land area) in the United States, the 8th most populous state (as of 2016) and the largest state east of the Mississippi River.
What factors should you be considering when relocating to Metro Atlanta?
- City or Suburbs?
- Proximity to work?
- School options for the kids?
- Are you responsible for finding a home for elderly relatives?
- What kind of community do you see yourself/your family living?
- What is your lifestyle? What are your interests?
- What is your purpose for the relocation?
- How can we best help you accomplish your goal?
*** Learn About Specific Counties Below ***
Cherokee County population (214,346)
Cobb County is Georgia's 3rd most populous county (pop 755,754)
Dekalb County is the 4th most populous county in Georgia (pop 691,893)
If you want to be in the heart of Atlanta - the southern portion of Fulton County is where you want to be! (pop 1,041,143)
Gwinnett County is located in the north central portion of the state (pop 920,260)
Forsyth County is located in the north central portion of the state (pop 175,511)
Paulding County is located in the northwestern portion of the state (pop 159,455)