Know Before You Go!
Illuminating the Southern Exposure 2021 Universe
Registration Desk Hours
Location: Dolphin Convention Foyers 1-2 Registration Desk (Level 3)
- Tuesday, April 6th: 1:00pm – 6:00pm
- Wednesday, April 7th: 6:00am – 9:00pm
- Thursday, April 8th: 8:00am – 4:00pm
Convention Center Information
Walt Disney World Swan & Dolphin Resort
1500 Epcot Resorts Boulevard
P.O. Box 22653
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830
May the App be with you!
May the App Be With You during SEPC’s Southern Exposure: The Rise of Produce. Download the app to find event times and locations, session information, speaker bios, and so much more! Use the app to easily locate exhibiting companies on the GPS-enabled expo show floor. You may access the app in the following ways:
- Scan the QR Code on your badge, in the conference directory, or as shown below to quickly and easily download the app
- Login via email: Tap the Download App button, Download the SEPC Events app, Return to the email and tap the Verify Account button
WiFi is complementary during the expo. Charging Stations will be available throughout the conference.
- Network: SE2021
- Password: SEPC1999
- Facebook: @seproducecouncil
- Instagram: @seproducecouncil
- LinkedIn: @Southeast Produce Council
- Twitter: @producecouncil
Don’t forget to use the hashtag: #SEPCSouthernExposure
This year's conference will be educational and fun-filled, but some of our events require session purchases and wristbands. Be sure to purchase ahead of time so you don’t miss out! Space is limited.
- Retail & Foodservice Reception: by invitation only; Opening Gala wristband required
- Opening Gala: session purchase; SEPC wristband included with purchase
- Keynote Luncheon: session purchase
- Southern Roots Luncheon: session purchase (Southern Roots Networking Lounge will be available prior to the session)
SEPC Virtual Garden
The SEPC Virtual Garden – Southern Exposure Hybrid Experience is our newest platform created for you to help us complete our mission to restore unity to the produce galaxy and celebrate The Rise of Produce. Beginning April 5th thru 8th, Southern Exposure Exhibitors and Retail/Foodservice Buyers will be able to hold meetings during designated conference hours via live video conferencing. The following sessions will also be available via livestream (and later on-demand) from within the garden:
- SEPC University Educational Sessions: It's Not Personal...It's Generational! & Power of Produce 2021
- Southern Roots Luncheon (only available to session registrants)
- Opening Gala (only available to session registrants)
- Keynote Luncheon (only available to session registrants)
SEPC Virtual Garden Best Practices
- Optimized for use with Google Chrome browser
- For those utilizing via phone, download the Jitsi Meet app for ease of use with the live video conferencing feature
Exhibitor and Attendee Etiquette
- Exhibitors and non-exhibiting attendees shall not congregate or solicit trade in doorways or aisles.
- Conduct of exhibitors and attendees shall be professional and courteous at all times.
- Exhibitors and non-exhibiting attendees may not enter the exhibit space of another exhibitor without express permission. If admission has been granted, exhibitors shall be courteous and move aside when the host exhibitor is showing merchandise to prospective buyers.
- Under no circumstances shall an exhibitor or non-exhibiting attendees interrupt another exhibitor showing merchandise to a prospective buyer.
- Exhibitors or non-exhibiting attendees may not have models, signs, or other solicitation devices outside assigned exhibit space or in aisles.
- No furniture, product or packing materials may be left in the aisle during show hours.
- No exhibit will be permitted which, in the view of Show Management, is offensive or poses a danger or potential danger to exhibitors or buyers.
- Exhibitors or non-exhibiting attendees must keep their badge on at all times. Badge swapping is prohibited.
If any company is found in violation, they will lose their right to exhibit and attend the conference.
Health & Safety Protocol
- Enhanced cleaning protocol: reinforced cleaning systems and the increased frequency of cleaning and sanitizing in all public areas, especially for high-traffic spaces and high-touch surfaces
- Physical distancing protocol: modified floor plans, reduced seating capacities, queuing through signage and stanchions, one-way aisles in the exhibit halls
- Food safety protocol: appropriate PPE use for food handling; compliance with all Marriott and industry food safety protocols
- Provided PPE: provided personal protective equipment onsite (Masks, face shields, hand sanitizer, exhibitor sanitization supplies). Everyone should wear a cloth face cover in public settings and when around people who don’t live in your household, especially when other social distancing measures are difficult to maintain.
- Sanitization stations: placed at key locations and contact areas such as registration areas, entrances, stairs, elevator and escalator landings
- Physical barriers: in place at registration counters as well as for most food and beverage displays
- Temperature screening: applied at registration and session entrances
We encourage you to review the Swan & Dolphin Commitment to Clean Policy as well as their Social Distancing Policy by clicking the links below.
To review the AGS Expo Services' Getting Back to Events Plan, click the link below.
What Do I Wear?
Overall conference attire is business casual. Use this guide to help decide what to wear throughout the week (also available in the conference app).
- Tom Page Golf Classic (Tuesday, 4/6): Golf attire
- Educational Sessions & Southern Roots Luncheon (Wednesday, 4/7): Business casual
- Opening Gala (Wednesday, 4/7): Family-friendly, Star Wars-themed attire or dressy casual
- Keynote Luncheon & Expo (Thursday, 4/8): Business casual
- Closing Reception (Thursday, 4/8): Business casual
- SEPC Prayer Breakfast (Friday, 4/9): Business casual
You can access the attendee list by logging in to your registration and selecting “Attendees” within the "Post Registration" dropdown. You can also access it through the SEPC Virtual Garden.
*Please note that any external company solicitation has not been approved by the SEPC.
The SEPC is proud to donate all leftover produce from Southern Exposure to Society of St. Andrew. A Society of St. Andrew representative will be dropping stickers off to each booth during the expo. If your company is interested in donating leftover product, please attach the stickers to your donations and leave them in your booth after the expo. If you have any questions, please stop by the Society of St. Andrew table in the SEPC Cares Church.
Contests, Games, & Prizes!
Grab your light sabers, droids, and wookies, and defend your booth from Storm Troopers, TIE fighters, and Star Destroyers to compete in our Southern Exposure: The Rise of Produce costume and booth decorating contests! We invite all attendees to participate for a chance to win CASH!
Come to our Opening Gala on Wednesday night, April 7th in Star Wars-themed, family-friendly attire to compete in our costume contest for a chance to win one of these AMEX gift cards:
- 1st place: $200
- 2nd place: $150
- 3rd place: $100
- Best Group: $300
Booth Decorating Contest:
- 1st place: $1,000
- 2nd place: $500
- 3rd place: $250
Please submit an application if you plan to participate to ensure your booth is reviewed by our SEPC judges by using the link below.
Click Connection Challenge:
Participate in our Click Connection Challenge from within the Southern Exposure conference app, whether you’re able to join us onsite or virtually.
- 1st place: $100
- 2nd place: $50
- 3rd place: $25
Hybrid Experience within the SEPC Virtual Garden
By now, exhibitors should have received more information via email regarding our Southern Exposure Hybrid Experience, including important guides and details on how to easily set up their virtual booths, complete profiles, and network with attendees who cannot attend in person. The following resource guides are available to ensure the success of the entire virtual setup process:
Virtual Retail/Foodservice Attendee Information
Our virtual platform is ready for you to create your virtual profile and R/FS Sky Suite so that you will be able to successfully connect with our exhibitors.
Note: Until you complete your profile, you will not be able to receive meeting requests from exhibitors.
The below resource guides are available to navigate you through our virtual universe:
Southern Exposure 2021 Entertainment
Known as one of today's most gifted communicators, Michael Jr brings laughter and encouragement to audiences all over the world. Using comedy and dynamic storytelling he inspires audiences to discover and activate their purpose. This unique skill set has landed him on stages like The Tonight Show on NBC, TEDx talks and Jimmy Kimmel Live. His mission to make laughter commonplace in uncommon places means that he also seeks opportunities to share his gift with those in homeless shelters and prisons. You can find him in Sony Pictures' feature film War Room, as well as starring roles in Selfie Dad, Laughing on Purpose, and More Than Funny.
The Dark Desert Highway Band, presented by Russ Lanier, has performed their Eagles Tribute show, One of These Nights, to sold out audiences and rave reviews.
Southern Exposure 2021 Digital Toolkit
Use the graphics below to customize your company email signature or other social media graphics to show your support of Southern Exposure 2021! Right click on the images to download. They can also be accessed on our website using the link below.
Check out our FAQ section of Southern Exposure 2021 on our website. Learn how to:
- view attendee list
- modify your registration
- add/edit sessions
- substitute attendees
- add/edit group members
- use sponsor credits
May the Force Be With You!
Cultivating Ideas – Growing Relationships – Producing Results
Each year, the SEPC strives to curate an impactful series of industry programs and networking events for our members. The SEPC Virtual Garden is our newest platform through which we will continue to keep members abreast of the latest developments in produce—whether those are happening in the soil, in the cloud, or anywhere in between.
Through the SEPC Virtual Garden, we have begun planting the seeds from our founding pillars – Networking, Innovation, Community, and Education – so that our members will reap the benefits of harvesting quality experiences guaranteed to increase the value of their membership.
Join us in the garden for these current and upcoming SEPC Virtual Garden sessions:
Cooking in the Garden – Sponsor Chef Demos
SEPC University Educational Sessions
Produce Inspection Training
Southern Exposure 2021 Hybrid Experience
In case you missed them, several of these sessions are already available on demand and are now located on January 1, 2021 within the schedule!
The key to the success of our SEPC Virtual Garden is the community who tends it, and we are eager to serve alongside our SEPC family to see what we can grow together!