HEALTH & SAFETY MONTHLY TOPIC
To ensure that H&S remains top of mind we are introducing a monthly health & safety topic.
• The March topic focuses on customer safety and reporting hazards. Print and display the topic on your health and safety noticeboard.
• Speak to the H&S safety topic during associate touch point or morning rallies – all team members should be aware of the monthly topic.
MAINTENANCE REPORTING CLARIFICATION
It is important that stores are logging their maintenance issues correctly through LBSS or the General Maintenance Contractors. Below are some examples of the types of issues that should be written on the maintenance white board & repaired during your scheduled GMC visits:
Examples – issues that do not impact the stores ability to trade or cause a H&S issue
• Wall scratches
• Shelf removal
• Drawer Runner replacement
• Fixture Handle replacement
• Lamps out
GMC visit schedule is as follows:
Any trip hazard or emergency issues that stop sales should be called into LBSS (STS option 3, option 1)
• Lift breaking down
• All lights in fitting room are out (if it is one or two lamps, this would be put on the whiteboard)
• Fitting room locks not working
• Pager system not working
Reach out to VS UK Field Communications with any questions
SECURING YOUR IPADS
We need your help protecting iPads, which are critical to have available while executing key tasks like completing education courses in VSU, and setting floorsets from Digital Brand Guide.
To help keep your equipment secure:
• Treat the iPad like it is a personal device
• Do not leave the iPad unattended on fixtures or in the backroom
• Assign the iPad to an Associate during markdowns and floorset activities to help keep track of the device
• Complete equipment checks at opening and closing to help identify when a device has gone missing
• Lost or stolen devices should be called in immediately so technical partners can remotely wipe the device of company information